Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] BMR Client & Serverfiles

Discussion on [Release] BMR Client & Serverfiles within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/11/2016, 07:13   #106

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic32 View Post
@ repost plss i need it now to make test server or send in skype : chenzombeee or upload mega plss
Everything is still available, no need to re-upload anything.
The client is on MEGA.
Rest of the files are attached to the board.
Old 05/17/2016, 16:24   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Everything is still available, no need to re-upload anything.
The client is on MEGA.
Rest of the files are attached to the board.
how to fix dark avatar without stealing someone's files?
Old 05/21/2016, 12:06   #108

The download link for the client was taken down today by MEGA staff.
The takedown was requested by webmaster(a)dekaron.co.kr.
Unfortunately, I have no interest in re-uploading the client.
Old 05/26/2016, 08:05   #109

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandka95 View Post
Thanks, and bigup!

Your download link not work pls fix it!
Nice changes!
hey I will re upload the client with those fixes and also if anybody wants hellspiders client I also have that and can reupload please let me know what would u would like uploaded or both

hey if u want I can link you to the files I downloaded and fixed some of the stuff in the bmr files whitch im willing to share seeming it was hellspiders work I just fixes a few minor files and private message me and ill give u my Skype

Hey client Link is uploaded you will just need to change the channel list and login list located in the share folder to make it connect to whatever computer you are going to use these on Enjoy

That is hellspiders bmr files I have just fixed a few little things

+ dshop Gifting tab enabled and works to gift dshop items to one another
+ % next to dill acquired has been corrected
+ lvl 130 teleporter Fixed
+ 5th invent now fully removed-> EG invent v wont show up in Argate and socketing screen anymore
+ dark avatar fixed
+ aqua circle fixed
+ level 145 weapons
+ Turk Mount
+ White Tiger Mount
+ wisegon mount
+ there are now more quests ingame as I have fixed some of the nps
+ aquarius ruines boss now spawns in the boss room
+ aquarius boss dropes retail set items same with the rest of the game
+ teleport into boss room now fixed
+ delete character screen fix so u can delete character as before there was no text to say wat to do
+ pets removed from dshop as they don't work wished I could get them to work haha but im no coder

all thanks to hell spider sharing the wonderful files I have spent ages doing stuff I have never done in my life also thanks to everybody else that I have read tuts on have helped me learn a fair bit and its been fun its given fun to my family that has played hellspiders awesome files has borought us some joy to play old 2moons as I remember it at the moment ill looking for somebody that would be willing to help me to get tabs f4 f5 and f6 to work would be great or advice on how to make space work would be appreciated
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/02/2016, 18:42   #110

any chance somebody is re-uploading the client?
thanks in advance
Old 06/02/2016, 22:32   #111

The link that got posted above your post is still working, just checked it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2016, 19:33   #112

Its not working

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry for the bump..
Old 06/12/2016, 18:45   #113

did anybody download the client that I uploaded a while back and if so there any chance somebody could upload it again please the files was taken off and I don't have the files anymore would be a great help thanks
Old 06/21/2016, 01:49   #114

Re-upload files please.
Old 06/21/2016, 05:51   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
The download link for the client was taken down today by MEGA staff.
The takedown was requested by webmaster(a)dekaron.co.kr.
Unfortunately, I have no interest in re-uploading the client.
It is a shame you've lost interest in supporting the Dekaron community. You have been a huge help and a big factor in keeping this game alive. I enjoy the old school Acclaim actions, I am infact still running your server files pure, I haven't added a single thing. Maybe one day you will have a change of heart huh? =)

For anyone else thats interested in old school dekaron, like it was back in Acclaims days, without the corrupt GMs :P i'm in desperate need of a dev that knows there way around these files that HellsSpider uploaded, fixing some skills, and maps etc. Please reach out to me, this may be the last attempt to keep a3 around forever.
Old 06/21/2016, 21:03   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxian View Post
It is a shame you've lost interest in supporting the Dekaron community. You have been a huge help and a big factor in keeping this game alive. I enjoy the old school Acclaim actions, I am infact still running your server files pure, I haven't added a single thing. Maybe one day you will have a change of heart huh? =)

For anyone else thats interested in old school dekaron, like it was back in Acclaims days, without the corrupt GMs :P i'm in desperate need of a dev that knows there way around these files that HellsSpider uploaded, fixing some skills, and maps etc. Please reach out to me, this may be the last attempt to keep a3 around forever.
I can do everything, pm me if you are interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2016, 07:57   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataxian View Post

If you have interest in re-uploading the client, I'll gladly add the link to the first post.
Old 07/03/2016, 19:34   #118

@
the last client you uploaded is still online on mega.co.nz...
btw is anyone able to fix the quest bugs? in fact i've never seen a pserver with working quests below level 28.
Old 11/08/2016, 10:23   #119

can anyone increase those exes action limit, since i failed ....or atleast give some guidance
Old 12/06/2016, 22:11   #120

Action 2 and Action 9 are the only Serverfiles that ever leaked. The BMR Server Files are adjusted to work with an A3 Client, the content however is still A2.

There's no easy way to do that. I've read about someone who is writing his own serverfiles in c++ to work with newer clients but if you take a look at the 2moons/Dekaron folder structure this seems like a nightmare to me.
So at the moment all private servers around are A2 and A9 mods. You can try to add content from later Actions to the Game e.g. the DragonKnight.
There are ports of newer serverfiles and maps to A3 Client (like Core Dekaron I think).
Some examples how to achieve such things can be found in this forum but you won't find an 'out of the box' solution.
All clients have bugs. Everybody achieving something keeps it a secret hoping nobody will steal his work...
Anyway you'll need a lot of time.