Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

let Your Launcher update

Discussion on let Your Launcher update within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink let Your Launcher update

hello :
first of all i made a p.server and when i log and everything when i chose the server and the char and click connect its say let Your Launcher update any idea how to fix that or delete something or i can edit something to fix it if you know please tell me thanks
Old 07/25/2013, 07:27   #2

Data/share/version.ini

Open it in notepad and make sure that it is the same on both the server and the client.

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 19:30   #3

ok thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT] How to update trought launcher!
01/03/2017 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
In this tutorial i'll show you how to update your client contents trought launcher! Let's begin: 1st you need this Silkroad_Editor.rar (in attachment) with it you can compress the files. 2nd - you have to go to SRO_VT_ACCOUNt or whatever is your account table called as. 3rd - _ModuleVersion table the last field contains nVersion 188 - change it to 189 (that's your new revision of client - you can keep doing this again and again)
BlackRogue launcher update
08/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello again, I'm trying to update the client via launcher. But there is a problem: - If i try vsro gateway, it successes the launcher patch, and client starts. But when I enter ID PW and hit login, it gives me C7 error. - With BR gateway, I open the launcher and nothing happens. It doesn't update or start doesn't come. Nothing happens.
[HERROR] Let's your launcher update
07/03/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys I have the following problem :(: When I go with my character to Loa Castle I get the message "let your launcher update". The strange thing is that to enter non-use launcher (though not create), I use the executable in the bin folder. I can not find the solution to this error. If anyone knows how to fix it, and can help me, would appreciate a lot, 3 days ago I've been trying and I can not resolve this error. Many thanks for your time, and the solutions that can give me.
Auto-update Launcher
11/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I need an auto-update launcher from a server with 12D items & 120 skills, so i can update my media, data, map, particels, etc bcuz i have slow connection & impossible to download whole new client. Im still using client from diamond sro with media.pk2 v1.188. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
RF Launcher Update problem Help pls
08/07/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hello people I need help when I want to start one is because RF Launcher update error and after a minute of you go. and nothing happened what I have to make would be really great if you could help will also play the game Ty. in German