Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sorry to be such a noob

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Sorry to be such a noob

Hey guys am not sure if these guides are posted here but I have been search around for a while and couldn't find any so would anyone care to help me ? it would be nice, I would just like to know a few things and please if you aren't here to help me please don't comment I don't need any attitude from anyone

Things I would like to know ( Links would be helpful or 1:1 talk ) ( MSN,GMAIL,SKYPE )

1. How to edit the whole client such as changing Login background, the credits.
2. How to make custom items also how to add items to DK shop.
3. How to add maps and custom monsters in the maps
4. How to fix buggy monsters because I have a couple of them if you hit them and bring them to the corner the just start humping the corner and don't hit you at all.

** I have couple more questions anyone that is willing to help PM me **
** I just started with Dekaron Pserver so please go easy on me **

MSN:
Gmail:

** Thanks for your time **

Old 07/16/2013, 22:18   #2

1. credits is stringtables. search what ur client says in stringtable_system

2. u gotta add it to itemcash, then item list, then item tablist for cash sht.
take a reference from say a potion index's to see how its set up. then add ur item in accordingly.

3.maps u add in maplist.csv
and to add mobs go to share/maps/-mapname here-/mon_-mapnamehere-
then add it in this style
index, respawn time (seconds), co-ord x, co-ord y
in maplist.csv theres a colum for MonsterRespawnFactor make sure its 100. (100%)

4.its cuz their atk style doesnt work on old client, just replace their index on maps mon file to something else that works

most of its on here:

Old 07/17/2013, 05:58   #3

if u dont want attitude, then look around b4 you post, its not hard, read the stickies, use the search, otherwise dont expect not to get an attitude, theres a reason why the stickies are sticky, so idiots dont post the same stupid questions over and over expecting not to get an attitude. . . .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2013, 08:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
so idiots dont post the same stupid questions over and over expecting not to get an attitude. . . .
amen to that !!!!

Old 07/17/2013, 16:00   #5

As you can seee somebody answered my questions already so i dont you commenting on my post ...
Old 07/18/2013, 05:18   #6

well, start using ur brain and looking thru stickies and using search from now on and you wont have to get ur little girl panties in such a twist next time you post a question you could had found all on ur own, cus if i see it, and if a majority of the other ppl here see it, we are going to say something about it, cus ur questions that could had been answered by simply reading a sticky **** up the forums for those of us that actually use our brain and are waiting for a relevant post about something that we dont already have stickies about.

its just plain ignorant for you to come on here demand an answer to a question you could had just spent 2 seconds looking for, then demanding we dont say anything about ur lack of effort in the process, someone is gonna point it out, and if you dont like someone pointing it out, then i suggest you spend the 2 seconds and make an effort to find it yourself first b4 you post, otherwise expect someone to have an attitude with you, cus its gonna happen whether you like it or not, especially if the answer can be found in the one main tutorial up top, and especially if you are being so arrogant as to demand we not say anything about u being a lazy douche.

you dont need us to 'comment your post' and we dont need you dicking up the forums with ur lazy bullshit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 06:15   #7

Again ... As you can see somebody answered my question already I won't even bother reading your comments ^^ so BYE
Old 07/18/2013, 11:10   #8

what? you arent going to read?

big fking surprize. . . . .

Thanks
2 Users

« Help | A9 client »