Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Not sure if this is dumb noob trying to steal account, or retarded noob

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if this is dumb noob trying to steal account, or retarded noob

Greetings Pilot!

Lately we noticed a lot of players that seem to be fans of automation, and we remind these players to play any external program to alter a figure is ILLEGAL and therefore may be punished without notice.

We regret to say that we have identified your account as having automatic programs that should be abolished completely in our community for a good game.

To check the authenticity of your account and avoid a mistake by blocking your account do we need to get by this method the following data:

- Time (Hours)
- Nick / name of the current account (need to verify the authenticity of the account and not someone else using your account, remember that this act is illegal)
- Current account password (need to verify the authenticity of the account and not someone else using your account, remember that this act is illegal)
- Password of your Hotmail or Gmail (I need to confirm that you are the playing and not someone else)
- Game server.

We remind you that you within 24 hours to confirm the authenticity of your account before you enter directly into instant locking system.

Best regards, Team Dark Orbit moderation.
its just a someone that wants your account DO will never ask for this information

HAHAHAH Stupid noobs cant work hard enough for there own account now there sending stupid emails like these, expecting people to fall for it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Obvious, isn't it?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ᵈᵃʳᵏᵒʳᵇᶤᵗ View Post
who stole accounts?
No one stole, they tried to by sending me dumb email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizon View Post
Obvious, isn't it?
YES, it is
Old   #4

elite*gold: 6
Mistakes the noob made:

1. Real bad at faking a mail.
2. Mods will never need you pass or user, nor pass of mail. Only UID.
3. Using automated programs is not illegal, we would all be arrested by now.

Send that to support, if it was by mail or DO mail then the one who sent it will be banned (every acc that has same IP as him will be banned also.)

#closerequest