Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Eternia anti hacker map

Discussion on Dekaron Eternia anti hacker map within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/20/2009, 02:51   #61

elite*gold: 0
ok guys i manage to escape EGUTT map,,,well its not escape its kinda something that they forgot....but it only work if u are lvl 170+ and it works 100% on eternia....so u just need to reborn ur char and woola u are spawned at loa at lvl1 and now u can save all ur items and things...

press magic button if this helps
Old 10/20/2009, 08:13   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cba8leet View Post
they cant trace dropped items but they can trades
wanna bet :P any item can be traced. You'd be amazed at what you can track
Old 10/22/2009, 02:05   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiore14 View Post
wanna bet :P any item can be traced. You'd be amazed at what you can track
no...the server cant trace droped itens IDs...They just can check that you got an item like "Blablabla got Caligo" but they cant check the caligo ID, so they cant trace xD