Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to put character.bak on database?

Discussion on How to put character.bak on database? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 07/05/2013, 16:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Search.. thats all i have to say.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
[Release] How to Ban Player by Character Name [Database]
05/12/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Anyways... it's easier than SMC, just a quick copy+paste query and then your good to go. You only need to enter the name of the char & time of the ban (I recommend leaving like this) Ban reason --By Leandro ( nukertube ) -- USE GO
[Help]Character Name Locations is Database
10/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I am looking for a little help from the community on my EoAdminPanel project. A previously requested feature was to be able to change names from within the program. I could have done this in the past, but I wanted to do it right and this requires a little help. I need the location to every reference to a character's name, that way when a character name change is done through the panel, all references are updated. Everyone can pitch in what they know, and I don't expect just one person to...