Thanks for the compliment! I am in between jobs so we will see how far I get with this, but here is the list of things I have done so far. I am still learning WPF so the UIs are crude, but everything works.
Packer
Unpacker
Div Packer (found out the compression uses zlib)
Div Unpacker (used by the launcher)
Mini Launcher
Launcher (the div updater works, I just need to pack the updates into the game file. Ill work on that tomorrow)
The things on my list to do...
The game of course
Model viewer (I have the mesh data file figured out)
Model creator(This one will be a pain in the *** since I really don't want to recreate a model creator, so this will probably never get done)
Map creator (I have the map data file figured out, but the same as above, it will probably never get done)
So to answer your question, I had a model viewer done, and I had the game written in C++ so that you can run around the map (all buildings and objects placed), see the monsters, and see the NPCs. I had the ground texture tiles placed, but it was not blended. The thing that stopped me was the animation files. Figuring those out is going to take a lot of time.
I am hoping to get further with this project than I did before!
Here are some photos of the previous project and these were probably in the post that you saw 2 years ago.