Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Web Designers and Developers

Discussion on Searching for Web Designers and Developers within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for Web Designers and Developers

Hello, People.

I'm looking for experienced Developers and Web Designers for my Dekaron Server.

If you are interested in those positions you can come and apply in our forum.

This is the forum ::

Old 05/31/2013, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
nope
Old 06/01/2013, 00:28   #3

Quote:
Just to say that for now the main city is Braiken Castle. There is error with Loa Castle and there are no NPC's there.
Epic. More leeched shares please. ^_^

Why keeping 2 lv1 maps to make low lvls harder to find people while you can have one map?

Anyway, goodluck with your searching for dev.
Old 06/01/2013, 12:00   #4

1) ur server sux ***, make it better if u want to survive.

2) ur advertising ur forums, thats not allowed here

3) learn some php ffs, it isnt that hard really.

\ reported
Old 06/01/2013, 12:39   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed - no backlink
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for Game Designers
08/14/2012 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp community, Our developer team is looking for 3D graphics, that help us make models. We are working in team with 5 people on 2D game with 3D graphic. We have sponsor so game would be release on steam. We are working on it half year and it looks every day better. Everyone, who have experience whit 3D programs (blender, cinema4d, rhinoceros etc..) and want some new experience with developing games is welcome. http://imgupload.sk/images/l/j/lji369gk3o8w00w1pt vj.png Our offer: - new...
War Rock World War is SEARCHING Developers!
07/09/2012 - WarRock - 33 Replies
The Project: I want create (Like it was in Korean) Bots. Level up. All levels All premium (expect Plantium) KD Fully working. Zombie maps (New's and old's) like Marien_Zombie Creat community (I having Forum already set up)
LF <DEVELOPERS & DESIGNERS>
12/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello dear elitepvpers It's been a while since i developed the last time. So i have an idea for every one on this forum who is willing to have a little bit fun developing :) My idea: -After we make it "perfect" i'm willing to spend much money on making it public. -Make an new private server -For the first days/month maybe even years it wouldn't be public. -This shoud be just a project to make a server for fun -Where developers should let their skills and make all what they can and...
[Searching]For web designers, 3d creators, or people with good knowlage of C++
03/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
WebDesigner: Was looking to make a site better then Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com, they have over 100 web designers on it, and i would like to show tq up when my game opens! 3D Map Creators: It takes me hours to create a basic map, with houses, bunkers, etc. Help in this area would be Very Awsome! C++ Knowlage: -i need someone who can teach me/ help me learn, and if interested help out! (i would rather learn it more so then you code it =p)