Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Item and Monsters

Discussion on [Help] Item and Monsters within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Item and Monsters

I always fail when adding item drop for some monsters. Anyone show me how to add it perfectly? Not shown error cell (811,143)..?
Old 05/20/2009, 09:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
its a file like:

loading monsters
loading textures
loading wutever lol
if you made a error in one file (like fortify change = 110%), the server is crashing while loading. it says

loading itemfortify.csv (then a error) couldnt load <cell 13,3 = 110>

idk how he tells you exactly, but something liek that. go into the fiel and check it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PM Item: Spawn Monsters
01/20/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
Hey guys, this is like version 2 or whatever of my moderator item release. Now i'll explain how it works: Awhile ago I released an item that spawns monsters but some people didn't use it because they had to completely replace their cq_action tables and itemtype.dats so I changed the way to do it and this time ill just edit what an item does. Okay so, theres an item thats called HoneyCake. I assume that TQ has used it for a christmas events but because we don't use it anymore I'll show you...
[Suche] Komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list
12/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey =) Wie die Überschrift schon sagt, suche ich eine komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list am liebsten noch von den Waffen von .darki und den ganzen neuen Rüstungen/Schilden/Helmen, da ich überhaupt nicht weiß wie man dass zB mit der item proto macht und wenn ich sie einfach nur ersetze, wie zB durch die "Waffen" item proto von .darki sind die ganzen neuen Rüstungen weg .... Ich hoffe irgendjemand könnte das machen, weil es bestimmt nicht nur für mich hilfreich ist...
Monsters lvl/hp..
01/20/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
im not sure if its posted before.. but i found this :P for me its kinda useful :P edit* gredits go to *dunno who* ^^ .. coz.. i have no idea who made this :P
[Release] Moderator Item: Spawn Monsters!
12/18/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
This item that I have released will spawn a monster wherever the person is standing. Simply download the database and client side files via the atachment and then spawn the item: /awarditem 724031 To change the monster that you would like to spawn follow these steps. Through Navicat Lite open cq_monstertype. If you have a certain monster that you would like to spawn then press ctrl+f and type in the name of that monster, then look to the left to find the ID. Copy it because you will need...