Im having a issue finding the file so I can edit my Dstore Information {when you click on Dstore the info page that shows up I want to edit what it says.}
And my main login page I cant find the file to edit that either.
Im wondering if anyone knows where to find these.
[INFO] Login Screen Editing 04/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies Maybe it's just me, But lately i've been working on bringing back the moonlight project and while trying to fix the screenshot bug i have found that the only possible thing that i have changed in any way that could of caused this problem is the login.dat so could this be caused from it?... i have yet to figure out this issue. I just am curious maybe this problem is wide and not just myne? if so it needed to be brought to the attention of the community. :P
5017 LOGIN screen text. 03/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies You know the text where is says, "logging into the server please wait a moment"
And blah blah blah, the other ones? Where can I find that in the client? :D
[Guide] Editing login screen! 5065+ 12/16/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies Just follow the instruction!
Ask any questions.
If there is something missing then tell me.
Instructions:
First download this: Flashproj.zip
As you can see there is two .swf files in the main folder!
And underneath them you will find other folders.
How to edit the Copyright text in the Login screen? 09/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies What's the files to edit the Copyright text in the Login Screen?
and the files for the Loading Screens (Loading Image)...
Your help are appreciated!