I hate when they see me talking nonsense about credits ... just below the video who is inform the credits .. 'm not no child that is looking ******* **** talking in the other posts .. THE CREDITS THAT ARE FOUND THAT WAS posted and replayed, the important thing is to be truthful and say that the guide was not my (his) most of whom were actually found to pass or, if you do not like it or not, your problem, if there is go to do laundry instead of looking things that are already identified.
I have nothing against you or any person in the forum, just think things are not resolved in this way, thanks, see you.
I hate when they see me talking nonsense about credits ... just below the video who is inform the credits .. 'm not no child that is looking fucking shit talking in the other posts .. THE CREDITS THAT ARE FOUND THAT WAS posted and replayed (1), the important thing is to be truthful and say that the guide was not my (his) most of whom were actually found to pass or, if you do not like it or not, your problem, if there is go to do laundry instead of looking things that are already identified.(2)
I have nothing against you or any person in the forum, just think things are not resolved in this way, thanks, see you.
1. - This sentence is incorrect because you technically tell us that credits are posted and replayed. The action of replaying doesn't correctly modify the sentence telling us that credits are in your post.
Correction: "I have given the credits to the person at the bottom of the post."
2. - This is wrong on so many levels.
- 2.1 - The sentence as it stands reads "the important thing is to be truthful and say that the guide was not my most of whom were actually found to pass" is wrong gramatically and logically.
Correction: "The important thing is to give the credits where they are due and to announce that the work in the guide was not mine".
This is correct because the other sentence begins saying that the guide is not yours, which it is, and then goes into something completely irrelevant to the topic. There is no way that that words "most of whom were actually found to pass" makes ANY sense to the topic being discussed.
- 2.2 - This " or, if you do not like it or not, your problem, " does not fit in the sentence as is because you are repeating yourself, "if you do not like it or not"
Correction: "Whether you like it or not" or "If you do or do not like it"
The reason both are correct is because of the next part of the correction:
"your problem"
Correction: "not my problem"
Combination Correction: "whether you like it or not, not problem" or "If you like it or not, not my problem"
- 2.3 - "if there is go to do laundry instead of looking things that are already identified."
Correction: deletion of sentence.
Reason?: What the fk does doing laundry have to do with giving the proper credits to people?
on top of being completely irrelevant, the sentence has incorrect modifiers, verbs, and adjectives.
Correction: "If you have a problem with it, then go do your laundry instead of asking for things that have already been given"
But even in the sentences correct state, the sentence lacks relevance to the topic. If you want to insult people learn how to do it properly.
Proper: "Go do your laundry instead of cry about giving people the proper credits"
1 & 2 Combination: "I have given the credits to the person at the bottom of the post. Whether you like it or not, not problem. Maybe you should go do your laundry instead of crying about giving people the proper credits."
Learn English people! PLEASE!
English lesson aside, giving people the proper credits is how the community thrives. If you don't give credit for people's work then they stop working for not being appreciated.
Also it is morally wrong to claim someone's work as your own without telling where everything came from "plagiarism". Plagiarism is a crime, doesn't matter where you do it.
And final note, the guy you gave credits to did not make the products being used in the video.
1. - This sentence is incorrect because you technically tell us that credits are posted and replayed. The action of replaying doesn't correctly modify the sentence telling us that credits are in your post.
Correction: "I have given the credits to the person at the bottom of the post."
2. - This is wrong on so many levels.
- 2.1 - The sentence as it stands reads "the important thing is to be truthful and say that the guide was not my most of whom were actually found to pass" is wrong gramatically and logically.
Correction: "The important thing is to give the credits where they are due and to announce that the work in the guide was not mine".
This is correct because the other sentence begins saying that the guide is not yours, which it is, and then goes into something completely irrelevant to the topic. There is no way that that words "most of whom were actually found to pass" makes ANY sense to the topic being discussed.
- 2.2 - This " or, if you do not like it or not, your problem, " does not fit in the sentence as is because you are repeating yourself, "if you do not like it or not"
Correction: "Whether you like it or not" or "If you do or do not like it"
The reason both are correct is because of the next part of the correction:
"your problem"
Correction: "not my problem"
Combination Correction: "whether you like it or not, not problem" or "If you like it or not, not my problem"
- 2.3 - "if there is go to do laundry instead of looking things that are already identified."
Correction: deletion of sentence.
Reason?: What the fk does doing laundry have to do with giving the proper credits to people?
on top of being completely irrelevant, the sentence has incorrect modifiers, verbs, and adjectives.
Correction: "If you have a problem with it, then go do your laundry instead of asking for things that have already been given"
But even in the sentences correct state, the sentence lacks relevance to the topic. If you want to insult people learn how to do it properly.
Proper: "Go do your laundry instead of cry about giving people the proper credits"
1 & 2 Combination: "I have given the credits to the person at the bottom of the post. Whether you like it or not, not problem. Maybe you should go do your laundry instead of crying about giving people the proper credits."
Learn English people! PLEASE!
English lesson aside, giving people the proper credits is how the community thrives. If you don't give credit for people's work then they stop working for not being appreciated.
Also it is morally wrong to claim someone's work as your own without telling where everything came from "plagiarism". Plagiarism is a crime, doesn't matter where you do it.
And final note, the guy you gave credits to did not make the products being used in the video.
great, I do not care if you call DEV nor I care much less you want to see me the moral lesson, when I mentioned credits, I said that would be mine, so little that was my intention, when I mentioned my response that serves to tembem you, will not take a wise, it is the only one that is in the sky, learn to respect other topics, and at least want to explain or teach something, it is for PM, one thing I hate is the one who comes post on my topic and correcting calling from beginner to others to see.
EDIT: Buddy, most of the tutorials and some files, meeting at the site to which you belong, you see, just did not know it would be allowed to post names of other sites in posts and comments, as they talked more, the site to which you DKU participates.
great, I do not care if you call DEV nor I care much less you want to see me the moral lesson, when I mentioned credits, I said that would be mine, so little that was my intention, when I mentioned my response that serves to tembem you, will not take a wise, it is the only one that is in the sky, learn to respect other topics, and at least want to explain or teach something, it is for PM, one thing I hate is the one who comes post on my topic and correcting calling from beginner to others to see.
EDIT: Buddy, most of the tutorials and some files, meeting at the site to which you belong, you see, just did not know it would be allowed to post names of other sites in posts and comments, as they talked more, the site to which you DKU participates.
This is one of the hardest to read posts that I've come across in a long time....
Anyways, you yourself talk about respecting other topics which leads to respecting the other people who made the topics. To respect those people you need to five the proper credits to the work being used.
Nothing in the video that you posted is yours except possibly the video itself.
This is one of the hardest to read posts that I've come across in a long time....
Anyways, you yourself talk about respecting other topics which leads to respecting the other people who made the topics. To respect those people you need to five the proper credits to the work being used.
Nothing in the video that you posted is yours except possibly the video itself.
My video is nothing more at no time told him it was mine, rather than speak again posted the tab for other members who want to use on your server, and let down the credits of who was the person who found the tutorial.
My video is nothing more at no time told him it was mine, rather than speak again posted the tab for other members who want to use on your server, and let down the credits of who was the person who found the tutorial.
Please just post in your native language, I can understand what you mean better from that than your English.
And again, you still are trying to claim that the work you are giving people is your own by not giving the proper credits to people.
Please just post in your native language, I can understand what you mean better from that than your English.
And again, you still are trying to claim that the work you are giving people is your own by not giving the proper credits to people.
on my English, if your problem can not understand, a man does not write another language fluently, nor want to fix, should not satisfy any of which my native language, you understand it or not, I will "try" to talk in the language standard forum, and another thing, you seem to be more child than seemed speaking the same things. =]
Go try to harass another, because you are just wasting your time.
Here I finish my dialogue. Feel comfortable wasting your time.
on my English, if your problem can not understand, a man does not write another language fluently, nor want to fix, should not satisfy any of which my native language, you understand it or not, I will "try" to talk in the language standard forum, and another thing, you seem to be more child than seemed speaking the same things. =]
Go try to harass another, because you are just wasting your time.
Here I finish my dialogue. Feel comfortable wasting your time.
Language is important in this topic because just like not giving people credit for their work, not following the rules of the language you are speaking in is like telling everyone that the language means nothing and you dont care if you butcher it.
And just to make it clear, not giving people credit is theft and telling them they dont matter as long as they give ungrateful ***** like you their work so that you can continue to steal it and give it off as your own.
[Last help!]Auto updater 10/15/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Hey guys... this is last thing I need to do before I am done..
AUTO UPDATER!..... I have a launcher ext.... but when I press play it still
says connecting... Any guide or fix for this?
Need some help with the auto-updater please. 05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies well i followed this tut:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/426631-tut-auto-updater-making-pak.html
and I made a 1.0.1 and i fixed everything on the launcher and on the client side i put 1.0.0 in the history.config. so it updates but then it doesn't put the file in the right place.. i made sure history.config is right so dont wrry bout dat
for example i took a file out of data/action and deleted it and thats what I put in the update, it downloaded it and it says...
Auto Updater 05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies hi guys i need help setting up an auto updater..
i have a computer i'd like to set it up and make the minilauncher connect to it and download files.. but i have no idea how
can someone help please?
Auto Updater 03/11/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies Has any one Created an auto updater for eo private servers or know of any place to get one?
Auto Updater 07/08/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies You no longer need to edit anything to skip the auto patcher. This is all you need to do:
1) Make sure you are not connected to theinternet
2) Run CO2
3) It will say it can not interact with the server, and a promp will come up. Hit 'cancle'
4) CO2 will open, connect to the internet, and happy playing!
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' border='0' alt='I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' />