Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Updater

Discussion on Auto Updater within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You no longer need to edit anything to skip the auto patcher. This is all you need to do:

1) Make sure you are not connected to theinternet
2) Run CO2
3) It will say it can not interact with the server, and a promp will come up. Hit 'cancle'
4) CO2 will open, connect to the internet, and happy playing!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' border='0' alt='I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' />
Old 07/08/2006, 03:23   #2

cool, nice idea but, how will this really help? all thats really gonna happen is ur not gonna b able to log on if it ends up bein an important patch...
Old 07/08/2006, 03:31   #3

If its an important patch you wont be able to play w/o it and then you dont use the trick forementioned
Old 07/08/2006, 14:27   #4

Right.
Since your not editing anything to make this permanent, if it's an important patch, you just run the auto patch connected to the Internet.
Old 07/08/2006, 18:26   #5

hmm well this could work i mean u could skip alot of useless patches and the important patches you could just get right off the site .... and manually install those
Old 07/08/2006, 20:54   #6

OR you can use the trick that everyone else uses and put "blacknull" after your shortcut to stop it from updating. Then if you need a patch you can go DL it.
Old 07/08/2006, 23:49   #7

blacknull ftw... disconnect internet before opening any instance of CO is juz lame