I'm trying to add new items to the D-Shop
The problem I have is that by giving Click the button (SHOP)
I disconnected from the game immediately
No I'm doing wrong.
CashShop_Itemlist.cvs Line :
PHP Code:
433,,47259,2140,0,Permanent,0,0,0
CashShop_TabList.cvs Line :
PHP Code:
4,,433,TransUP 2 Set,0,0,407,0
ItemCash.cvs Item Line :
PHP Code:
47259,Awake II Costume,4,5,10,0,1290,33,1111-1100-0000-0000-0000-0000-0000-0000,0,0,0,0,0,2,2,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,5399,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2140,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,
SQL Shop Error 06/05/2012 - Main - 2 Replies http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3940/sqlerror.p ng
[HELP]Shop.csv error 06/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies I'm with this problem in the shop.csv and I can not find a solution if someone can help thank you.
image:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2407/errovbb.j pg
shop.csv:
Index,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,1 8,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34, 35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44
SellRatio,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3 ,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
D-Shop Error 05/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies Ok i tried lots of different files and clients.
when i get onto my server i press D-Shop Button But nothing happens at all can any one tell me how i may fix this
Thanks
Andrew
new items sa dr.capsule at mga bagong shop items 03/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies Dr. Capsule Events, NEW Items and Last Week of Gacha Victorian Royalty
March 19,2010
http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/images/news/Gat chaGothic-470x194.jpg
Event 1:*NEW* Gacha Victorian Royalty
Period: Mar 16 ~ Mar 30 before maintenance time
How to:
Grand Chasers will receive Random Sealed Beads for all characters after Dungeon Runs in 1/2/3 Stars Difficulty and in PVP Matches. Monsters drop Gacha Beads too!
D-Shop error 04/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Hello my d-shop says
data error - not space. ill try the server from silk. but doesnt work ;(
and that fix to.
Thx