[HELP]Shop.csv error 06/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies I'm with this problem in the shop.csv and I can not find a solution if someone can help thank you.
image:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2407/errovbb.j pg
shop.csv:
Index,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,1 8,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34, 35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44
SellRatio,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3 ,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
[QUESTION] Shop Error 03/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Hi all,
Since today I get the whole time some error if I wanna start the server.
The error is:
06:29:20 0258 NPC Layout Load Success 55
06:29:20 0258 File: .\Article\Item\Shop\Shop.cpp, Line: 435
Now my question is: Anyone here had this error aswell sometimes or knows what it means? And maybe knows how to fix?
I didn't editted shopset and shop files yet, so they are all standart.
[Error] No Shop! Skills IMG 12/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7571/17893864.png
First "Error", No shops here. Its same for all other shops here, Like armor/weapon shop, etc etc.
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5497/98382035. png
Second "Error", A7 Working, but There is no IMG for them >.< (also not for 131 skills)
Thanks For Anyone Trying To Help!
[Help]D-Shop inventory error 08/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies Hi all
guys im having this problem
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/829/dekaron200 9080321h07m19.jpg
I saw some topics explaining how to solve this problem more I could not understand someone explain me?
thanks to all
PS:if see a costume itens,the motive im using other Action and others archives but in A6
have this problem to buy =(
D-Shop error 04/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Hello my d-shop says
data error - not space. ill try the server from silk. but doesnt work ;(
and that fix to.
Thx