[Problem] Can't create Aloken 06/30/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies Hi guyz.
Newly posting in this forum. My new problem is the Aloken.
The problem I have is that I can not create Aloken. When I select the name of the race of the list in the window "create character", it automatically disconnects me, and I closed the client.
I wonder if anyone can help me.
PS: If you need a video to see the problem, I'll do it without problems
Hack create video 09/05/2010 - Combat Arms - 4 Replies Anybody know how to hack the dll, please take the Visual Stewie video
pls DLL create Hacking video
plss hacking dll create video
Menu for create Aloken ? 06/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies http://upic.me/i/x1/aloken.jpg
Aloken is working at last guys!! (check the video) 05/31/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 80 Replies hi everyone!!
thanks for your kind words (i got flamed by a couple of dudes here lol). i really really appreciate it. ;)
last friday, i wasn't exactly sure whether my *theory* was gonna work, so i spent some time experimenting on aloken last weekend. and... it did :D
aloken works just fine, except the guardarm... a3 client only allows *shields* not guardarms to ak, so i couldn't equip a guardarm to aloken (it still drops from monsters -_-) so i just edited guardarm mastery skill...
How to create server Video Pls 02/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Hi guys,
can someone pls either post a link to a video tutorial or upload 1 pls.
the links in the other Threads aren't working any more when i click on them so pls re-upload or post a link to working video...thanks.....
:)
also can some1 change the .swf files to say like .avi cause my comp cant play them types of files.