Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How to add begin items

Discussion on [HELP] How to add begin items within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] How to add begin items

Ok guys, i need small help...

Can someone teach me how to create begin items when i create character

Explame: I create new char login and there is item's +9 lvl 12 item

Thanks,
Old 11/10/2012, 02:45   #2

what u should do is use the search feature.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2012, 02:52   #3

I can't find it, i alredy try but word's doesn't find it.
Old 11/10/2012, 03:09   #4

It isnt out in the open like other questions but it is common sense.

Since all characters take after their [DEV] character in the DB all you have to do is find the bag for the said [DEV] character and add an item to their bag/suit and when you make a character it will be there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2012, 07:06   #5

not trying to start anything here, but;

i went to 'search this forum' located on the top right

my search criteria was simply; 'start with items'

it came up with 1 result;

and low and behold about 3 posts down is a link to a specific tutorial, and then 2 posts after that there is detailed instructions on how to do this.

is was easier to search for it, then it was to start ANOTHER post asking how. . . .

for real, if its too much to ask you to search for your answers, then in reality its to much to ask us to answer the questions you have, there is a reason that the search feature is on here, and if you cant even use a search box, then dont waste your time creating a server, becus creating, deving, admining a server is WAAAYYYYYYY more complicated then doing a simple 3 word search. . . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 20:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
not trying to start anything here, but;

i went to 'search this forum' located on the top right

my search criteria was simply; 'start with items'

it came up with 1 result;

and low and behold about 3 posts down is a link to a specific tutorial, and then 2 posts after that there is detailed instructions on how to do this.

is was easier to search for it, then it was to start ANOTHER post asking how. . . .

for real, if its too much to ask you to search for your answers, then in reality its to much to ask us to answer the questions you have, there is a reason that the search feature is on here, and if you cant even use a search box, then dont waste your time creating a server, becus creating, deving, admining a server is WAAAYYYYYYY more complicated then doing a simple 3 word search. . . . .
D: i failed, been a long time since i read that thread by trane. When i was looking through stickies last night i read that title "how to give items/stats by default" i thought it meant giving weapons stat options by default lol...

Now i feel like these ppl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 12:52   #7

You need to put the item index at charater database, I forgot what table user_suit as far as I remmember, pm me for more info I'll help you out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 00:08   #8

you should read the entire thread b4 u post. he has already been directed to the tutorial on how to do this
Thanks
1 User