Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how to begin

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how to begin

there is a sign that say /apply websitename
can someone tell me how to do that

Old 01/10/2012, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 126/0/2
I think this is a function of a plugin. If you are typing the command you certainly come to the Webbsite.

Sorry for my bad english

« Frage: Server | Minecraft Bukkit Plugin Residence Hilfe Gesucht »

Similar Threads
New Begin ? /Neu Anfang?
08/02/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hallo Community, da ich in den ferien und sonst auch zurzeit langeweile habe und ich meinen 72er wizz im moment nicht spiele suche ich einen Aktiven server wo ich einer deutschen oder DE/ENG gilde beitreten kann und mir auch ein bissle in sachen SP Farmen geholfen wird. Was ich für einen char mache Bleibt euch überlassen ^^ aber das gesicht suche ich aus und den namen ^^ ich kann spielen : Einfach alle EU Chars auser Warlock den habe ich noch nie richtig in action gesehen ^^ mfg....
Need a little help learning where to begin
04/06/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hey, I need a little help because I recently joined a COPserver (which is why I'm here) and I'm trying to work my way up the ladder and whatnot, but they need a coder. I am pretty decent with Python (unfortunately Python is completely irrelevant to CO), and I'm alright with C++. Now when I inquired about coding I was asked if I knew how to code binary. Aren't binaries just compiled C++ files? And can't you customize the server with C# or something like that? I understand this is a very newbish...
wHen Will bE BegiN Da GUild in GC!?..... ^_^
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
:rolleyes: i wanted 2 know when will be begin the guild bec. i excited 2 know what will happen when there is a guild?.....
WAR On Scammer have begin
02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 43 Replies
Hello everyone alot of pple complain of getting scammed of losing accounts , gold and $$ but that must be stopped from now im not looking here for other thankful but thats the time to clean this forum and keep it clean from scamming to keep pple safe to keep our forum the best to get the good repution back , i will reveal all scammers all tricks all ways step by step Thank you
Maybe ill begin conquer
06/20/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
I think its that game www.conqueronline.com If not, correct me please ;) Ill think its for free, isnt it? I red it anywhere. I also want to ask what server u play (if there are different server, what i think), and if german ppl are here ^^. thanks for ur help ;)