Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Web Script Ideas

Discussion on Search Web Script Ideas within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/22/2009, 17:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Here the first test release of register , ranking , playeronline and guild script for mssql and odbc connection.

Next sunday , so i think , i'm ready to first release of my Admin/User Panel.

ATTENTION : Language only in German , my english is to bad to translate it to english

EDIT :
File Pack Edited , few error in odbc connection string in v.1.1

EDIT2 :
Small error in odbc_playeronline.php change in v.1.2
Attached Files
File Type: rar Register_PlayerOnline_Guild_Ranking_MSSQL_ODBC_-_Test_Release_Pack_v.1.2.rar (8.2 KB, 50 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/22/2009, 18:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaHarni View Post
Here the first test release of register , ranking , playeronline and guild script for mssql and odbc connection.

Next sunday , so i think , i'm ready to first release of my Admin/User Panel.

ATTENTION : Language only in German , my english is to bad to translate it to english
That alright ill test this out if its good ill translate into english and re upload with credit to you of course

P.s Seriously nice work
Old 03/26/2009, 21:33   #18

Sorry peoples , i cant Release it more.

PM me and i will be send it to you , but i dont accept it that cheaters become it in the hands.

Here in the forum are a many cheaters.

Sorry for do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2009, 22:45   #19

Look up one of the link is just out there xD So you do not want me to release it translated in english and everything???
Old 03/27/2009, 00:16   #20

Fix Registration

Hello Guys,

here a small tip to fix the registration with using my registration script

Open your SQL Server Enterprise Manager , go to the Database account , search table Tbl_user and USER_PROFILE , make a right click on it and click to Design Table.

Edit the Data Type of user_no to int and NOT allowed nulls, and set primary key on it.

change Identity to Yes and save the tables.
close Enterprise Manager.

Open now the mssql_register.php and search this :
PHP Code:
             $result mssql_query("SELECT user_no FROM account.dbo.USER_PROFILE ORDER BY user_no DESC",$con);

$row mssql_fetch_row($result);

$row[0] = $row[0]+1
and Delete it , now search :
PHP Code:
            mssql_query("INSERT INTO account.dbo.USER_PROFILE (user_no,user_id,user_pwd,resident_no,user_type,login_flag,login_tag,ipt_time,login_time,logout_time,user_ip_addr,server_id) VALUES ('".$row[0]."','".$_POST['accname']."','".$accpass."','801011000000','1','0','Y','".$date."',null,null,null,'000')",$con);

mssql_query("INSERT INTO account.dbo.Tbl_user (user_no,user_id,user_pwd,user_mail,user_answer,user_question) VALUES ('".$row[0]."','".$_POST['accname']."','".$_POST['accpass1']."','".$_POST['accmail']."','".$_POST['accquest']."','".$_POST['accansw']."')",$con); 
and edit it to :
PHP Code:
            mssql_query("INSERT INTO account.dbo.USER_PROFILE (user_id,user_pwd,resident_no,user_type,login_flag,login_tag,ipt_time,login_time,logout_time,user_ip_addr,server_id) VALUES ('".$_POST['accname']."','".$accpass."','801011000000','1','0','Y','".$date."',null,null,null,'000')",$con);

mssql_query("INSERT INTO account.dbo.Tbl_user (user_id,user_pwd,user_mail,user_answer,user_question) VALUES ('".$_POST['accname']."','".$_POST['accpass1']."','".$_POST['accmail']."','".$_POST['accquest']."','".$_POST['accansw']."')",$con); 
Save it and ready.

For ODBC :

Search this :
PHP Code:
            $result odbc_exec($odbc_acc_con,"SELECT user_no FROM account.dbo.USER_PROFILE ORDER BY user_no DESC");

$row odbc_result($result,1);

$row $row+1
and delete it.

now search this :
PHP Code:
            odbc_exec($odbc_acc_con,"INSERT INTO account.dbo.USER_PROFILE (user_no,user_id,user_pwd,resident_no,user_type,login_flag,login_tag,ipt_time,login_time,logout_time,user_ip_addr,server_id) VALUES ('".$row."','".$_POST['accname']."','".$accpass."','0','1','0','Y',null,null,null,null,'000')");

odbc_exec($odbc_acc_con,"INSERT INTO account.dbo.Tbl_user (user_no,user_id,user_pwd,user_mail,user_answer,user_question) VALUES ('".$row."','".$_POST['accname']."','".$_POST['accpass1']."','".$_POST['accmail']."','".$_POST['accquest']."','".$_POST['accansw']."')"); 
and edit it to :
PHP Code:
            odbc_exec($odbc_acc_con,"INSERT INTO account.dbo.USER_PROFILE (user_id,user_pwd,resident_no,user_type,login_flag,login_tag,ipt_time,login_time,logout_time,user_ip_addr,server_id) VALUES ('".$_POST['accname']."','".$accpass."','0','1','0','Y',null,null,null,null,'000')");

odbc_exec($odbc_acc_con,"INSERT INTO account.dbo.Tbl_user (user_id,user_pwd,user_mail,user_answer,user_question) VALUES ('".$_POST['accname']."','".$_POST['accpass1']."','".$_POST['accmail']."','".$_POST['accquest']."','".$_POST['accansw']."')"); 
Save and ready.

You will no more have problems with two and more double user_no's

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/27/2009, 00:31   #21

Not working
Code:
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'user_no', table 'account.dbo.USER_PROFILE'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in E:\***\***\***\odbc_register.php on line 50

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'user_no', table 'account.dbo.Tbl_user'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in E:\***\***\***\odbc_register.php on line 51
Old 03/27/2009, 00:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
Not working
Code:
Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'user_no', table 'account.dbo.USER_PROFILE'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in E:\***\***\***\odbc_register.php on line 50

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'user_no', table 'account.dbo.Tbl_user'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in E:\***\***\***\odbc_register.php on line 51

I think u dont have editing the tables correctly
Old 03/27/2009, 00:49   #23

I did everything ok, but its not working. Could you PM me with the fixed uploaded version?
Old 03/27/2009, 00:53   #24

with the fixed version?? DUDE any of his script are done and work perfectly I guess its just your bad setup. Take a look at everything back again and you'll maybe find where did you failed good luck
Old 03/27/2009, 00:57   #25

After i have edited what was said i got that new error, before that user_no dublicated. So i did everything ok, I have deleted that 3 rows and changed those 2 rows to the new ones. What could be wrong? i know what i do And look at the error it says that "can not put null into the column" or something like that.
Old 03/27/2009, 01:26   #26

You have do this :
Code:
Open your SQL Server Enterprise Manager , go to the Database account , search table Tbl_user and USER_PROFILE , make a right click on it and click to Design Table.

Edit the [B]Data Type[/B] of [B]user_no[/B] to [B]int[/B] and [B]NOT allowed nulls[/B], and [B]set primary key[/B] on it.

change [B]Identity[/B] to [B]Yes[/B] and [B]save the tables[/B].
close Enterprise Manager.
really? really really? really really really?
Old 04/02/2009, 17:47   #27

Search Translator for language files of the Web ControlPanel.

From German to English and from German to other language.
Old 04/06/2009, 07:32   #28

ah the stupid guy with his stupid n00b server
he banned me for playn on 2 computer
well,gl with ur retarted server
Old 04/06/2009, 20:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkAthebest View Post
ah the stupid guy with his stupid n00b server
he banned me for playn on 2 computer
well,gl with ur retarted server
What do you have for problems?
I dont have ban anyone for play with two accounts , but its right , on our server it is not allowed to play on 2 accounts to the self time in the self party. You can play with 2 accounts , but not in a party with your self.
Old 04/07/2009, 05:49   #30

can you help me

when i upload the register.php and play it in my server it show me php codes of the file i am using appserv