Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Web Script Ideas

Discussion on Search Web Script Ideas within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
delete me please

Delete please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for a Ransack script/bot
06/09/2010 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hi all, I want to do alchemie up to rank level 10 and i need a lot of material for it. I have not a lot of money to buy the material and the collecting takes a lot of time -.- I want to ask you if someone can make a working script/or bot for it OR someone know a working Bot/script at the moment. Please sent me a pm. Thanks ;-) Sorry for my bad english ;-(
Search PHP-Script for checking PSC
12/09/2009 - Web Development - 4 Replies
Hello, i had a PHP Script to check the cash of a paysafecard, but since the psc website update its not working anymore. It checked the psc and set a password on it. So i ask here, if someone has a working psc script. I could pay money for it, if you want (but only if it is really working.. i need a proof) If someine has such a script, please help me :P Best regards, nico
[Big-Search] Ideas for Conquer
04/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
hey im creating a new source based on infamousnoones source. ofcourse i can just use the basic quests and ideas of the orriginal conquer but i would like to know the ideas that the people want and some totally new quests. please be detailed so everyone can understand, when my source is done i will call it "EPVPs Reflexis Source" and yes it will be free to download. so let your fantasie working and tell me all the good ideas you have and ill try to make them come true;) Goodbye, and...
Search Web Script Ideas
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello guys I'm search few Ideas to create any ranking scripts. Ranking Level , PK , PvP are not new. Guild Ranking i have ready incl member list. Dont comes me with money ranking. Ready :
Search Script for Summoner
05/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Someone can help me please, i don't know how make script for Summoner on L2 walker.... Thks very much Merci