Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low damage

Discussion on Low damage within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low damage

Hello everyone, I recently noticed that on my server, which it's not that published because I am still fixing bugs and such, that the physical damage is kinda low with normal char, with GM rings it's normal high dmg, but with no with normal char and weps +9 full str I got like 25k attack and I am doing on 5k def char blocks, any idea what I ****** up?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10/20/2012, 15:21   #2

check the pcclas.csv ther is some stuff about char dmg and def and all stuff xD
Old 10/21/2012, 06:22   #3

More specifically.

data/share/pc/pcclass.csv - look for PC_PHYSICAL_DAMAGERATE & PC_MAGICAL_DAMAGERATE

those 2 fields are the pvp/pk modifiers. be careful when editing them this way.

oh, btw.... Raising those values decreases the damage done, lowering them increases damage. I guess the better way to put it is the number in those fields is how much the damage is being cut by when pvping/pking.