Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Halfbagi and BlackWizard data Files

Discussion on [Help] Halfbagi and BlackWizard data Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 10/06/2012, 01:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks so much!
Old 10/06/2012, 02:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
no problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Req] I need the data files..
07/24/2010 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hey, Can someone run the ThePack SQL and give me the Data folder for it? Because im doing other stuff too that involves with other stuff such as WAMP5, XAMPP and i cannot download Wamp.. So can someone download the Attached SQL and go to C:\wamp\mysql\data and rar the odinms and attach it or something? Please and thanks.
EP5 data.saf files...
05/03/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, anyone knows why i cant extract files from data.saf? i have ep5 stuffs same like worldshaiya, but i can extract from there only Cash.SData. Have anyone Item.SData and Monster.SData with EP5 stuffs? or how to extract them? i tryed programs and cant extract them ;/ Thanks :] EDIT: OK i have fixed it, i found error, i forgot rename files from data to update.saf and .sah and after this impossible is extract any of files from data.saf. Topic closed ^^ sry :)
Fling mount data base files and sever files
03/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
well i think i have found the flying mounts so if u guys want to have a look here is the link for u to download the database files and all the other stuff u need for it Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire Cerdits to 4fcom Good luck
Decrypting data.??? files
07/30/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hello, I wonder if anybody knows something about the structure of the data.??? files, it seems that they are encrypted and contain a custom file system. Is there any information available on decryption or on the purpose of each particular file (which one contains what type of data, i.e. language, textures, sounds...)? data.00a and data.00b may contain version information (patch level). Edit: Ok, I figured out that most data files aren't encrypted. What about data.000?