Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] Remove Stack Number

Discussion on [question] Remove Stack Number within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
[question] Remove Stack Number

Is there a way to remove the stack number in the inventory

For example

You can see a 1, 5 ,10 on the bottom right corner of each item, so my question is
can it be removed without any major editing?
i dont want to crack open any dlls or exe

Thx
Old 10/05/2012, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
if u compare it with the line for that mavric u will see what to put, i think putting amount to 0 may, or maybe there is another bool type column that turns it on or off.
Old 10/05/2012, 09:54   #3

Just check the itemetc.csv an make the stack to 0
Old 10/05/2012, 10:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Yey it worked, ty
Old 10/06/2012, 06:08   #5

0?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Mabinogi In-Game Debugger/Call Stack Viewer
01/10/2012 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Would a mod or program like that exist? Although I have high doubts that there is one, It doesn't hurt to ask :P Im working on a project atm, and maybe this will help me alot. I'm starting to get tired going thur 50 addresses in Pleione/Standard and seeing little to no effects of what I'm expecting to be done
question on plvling stack
01/16/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, i'm a archer and have tried to create a stack to plvl. However, sometimes my low lvl still getting hit from the mob. I've put a large body tanker as the last 1 to stack but still not working. The other stacks i saw in BI always has a ghost in their stack but i dont know how to make it working. Can any1 guide me on how to create a working stack?
Question How Stack Stats in DFLYFF ?
08/13/2009 - Flyff - 3 Replies
How to Stack Stats in dFlyff Help me please :handsdown::handsdown: :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
CoPartner/botjail question... also how to stack?
11/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
or CAN co partner run on two clients at the same time? I don't want to try this so i'm asking here first, 'cause i don't wanna cop to send some invalid commands. Also can i leave cop on like 24/7? will i get bot jailed for this? Also i set pick up items to default and added sycee, gold, goldbar to it but it doesn't pick up anything. It feels like i'm throwing my silvers away... anyways also can i use cop in conjuction with speedhack to make it go faster? (War+Superman if possible :))...
question number 2
04/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can any ppl make a auto miner whith gems plz it will be wery nice! mufg:marvin1992