Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SERVER/CLIENT EDITING DISCUSSION FORUM

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SERVER/CLIENT EDITING DISCUSSION FORUM

i got this pm from someone, and instead of replying through another pm, i thought that it will be useful if i make a post and people share their knowledge.

fyi, i used to be a total noob myself. (i still am!!)

if you read my early-january threads, it's like, "how'd you get it to work?" "can you upload it?" and sorts XD

and, i'm sure every tip can help someone else out there.

so here it goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameWithheld

hehe thanks for answering

ok i made a list of the skills which make me some problems:

ak:

judge of helion--> no damage
soul blade-->only 1hit
bounce defender--> no buff effect(shield circle around the players

hunter:
elastic force-->no blue circle,no buff effect
multiblink-->no dmg
divinity rage-->no dmg

mage:
elementmaster--> no elementals on monster,no damage
gavity ruins--> no stones,no damage
aqua circle--> no effect,one time damage
mana force--> no new effect
uzer gain--> no effect (blue circle around mage)
spoiled divinity-->monster only get -fire resisitence

summy:
familar spirit--> no green circle with blood bats
pet explosion-->pet doesnt explode
spirit dagger-->no damage
increase poison-->no poison skulls,no damage

bagi:
blast-->no damage
iron flash -->no buff effect

i left the seg skills out cause iam still working on it..the rest of the skills are working perfectly.

you may think:"omg so much skills what a noob!"
...and yea thats correct iam a noob in editing skills..but i want to learn more about it
so it would be so nice if you couild help me...
btw. the transup doesnt work(no stat points boost,no effect, no transup)i only got the "costume-transup"working. but i think you have the same problem, right?
and is it possible to steal mob effects and add them to the characters skills?
cause i have an idea..if its possible i could take the skill effect from the hunter boss monster in space(the triangle shot-aoe)and add that awesome effect to the hunters triangle shot

thanks in advance
my answer will follow shortly XD

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2009, 09:07   #2

judge of helion--> no damage
multiblink-->no dmg
divinity rage-->no dmg
blast-->no damage
elementmaster--> no elementals on monster,no damage
gavity ruins--> no stones,no damage
bounce defender--> no buff effect(shield circle around the players
elastic force-->no blue circle,no buff effect
-> for all these skills, with no damage i think you forgot to copy remote.csv file from a6. some of the damage data can be found there altogether. simply copy it over
-> if you lack animation, you have to look at each share\action\pc\character.act.csv file because that's where your animation effect and length of time for those animations are found
-> also, copy modeleffect.csv in your script folder this is where some of the effects display can be found
-> now if you are having a problem with buff / debuff related skill, status.csv is what you should look at. check your specific skill first. find out which one of the arg values are status index. one next to it is usually the length of effect. check if your current status.csv has it. if it doesn't you have to code it yourself. look at other commands, such as the def_mul command.

soul blade-->only 1hit
->does the same 1 hit for me. wasn't it 1-hit skill?

aqua circle--> no effect,one time damage
->for the effect i already gave the answer.
->making it 3 hits: adjust the timetick from 1 to.... experiment it a bit to find out

mana force--> no new effect
->you mean increased rate of mana recovery, right? you can either copy that certain status index from a6 status.csv or, simply make your own (in your orig status.csv)

->i didn't know there was an effect -_- anyway, all animation effects are mentioned in one of the above files, and should work provided you have those skill animation files from the a6 client.

spoiled divinity-->monster only get -fire resisitence
->you have two options here. 1, look at the index lowering fire resist, go to status.csv, then add lower_ice and lower_light to the next two columns. or, make your own index (use a number not taken) give all 3 lower resist, then replace the status index found within your spoileddivinity.csv file.

familar spirit--> no green circle with blood bats
->same with aqua. timetick

pet explosion-->pet doesnt explode
->it won't work -_- not supported by the centuty-old server/client

spirit dagger-->no damage
->remote

increase poison-->no poison skulls,no damage
->remote, action\pc

iron flash -->no buff effect
->i made a new index and added those effects found in the official server. it works perfectly XD

you may think:"omg so much skills what a noob!"
...and yea thats correct iam a noob in editing skills..but i want to learn more about it
so it would be so nice if you couild help me...
->i was a total noob, and i still have so much to learn XD

btw. the transup doesnt work(no stat points boost,no effect, no transup)i only got the "costume-transup"working. but i think you have the same problem, right?
->effect can be forced to work. it just takes a little editing here and there. stance? simple swapping of a few lines. stat boost?? i'm not sure about this.. didn't see a command for add_stat -_- anyway, is there anyone who knows of an item from a3 days which gives additional stat?

and is it possible to steal mob effects and add them to the characters skills?
cause i have an idea..if its possible i could take the skill effect from the hunter boss monster in space(the triangle shot-aoe)and add that awesome effect to the hunters triangle shot
->damage info for some of the mobs (and all the monster mobs i think) can be found at remote.csv. swap the monster's skill index with your damage index in your skill, then you have the same damage. effect can be found in both the nameofyourskill.csv and modeleffect.csv (not 100% sure about the particular animation effect because i never tried it before. i tried however to swap a skill with dark avatar. so a noob skill doing dark avatar damage XD)

if i missed out anything, pls add XD

Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/17/2009, 10:40   #3

Make a tut how to load new map cause if im trying to load server with new maps i get this error

Old 02/17/2009, 11:08   #4

oh man -_-

your mal file looks bugged

which one though? i don't have an idea what you put in your 34th line XD

anyway erase the following following map indices (i don't think anyone made these maps work):

Old 02/17/2009, 12:56   #5

Noo, i want to load not a6 maplist. I took this maplist from one pserver and cant load server with new maps

Old 02/17/2009, 14:29   #6

wrong indexes i guess.. and what error do you get in dbmon?
Old 02/17/2009, 17:30   #7

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zagzam View Post
soul blade-->only 1hit
->does the same 1 hit for me. wasn't it 1-hit skill?
hmm i thought it was a 2hit damage..but iam not sure nvm
Quote:

->you mean increased rate of mana recovery, right? you can either copy that certain status index from a6 status.csv or, simply make your own (in your orig status.csv)
no, they released a new animation with action 6...not big changes, but a bit

Quote:
->i didn't know there was an effect -_- anyway, all animation effects are mentioned in one of the above files, and should work provided you have those skill animation files from the a6 client.
yea theres an effect...it loweres the mana usage for some sec
Quote:
->effect can be forced to work. it just takes a little editing here and there. stance? simple swapping of a few lines. stat boost?? i'm not sure about this.. didn't see a command for add_stat -_- anyway, is there anyone who knows of an item from a3 days which gives additional stat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by status.csv
9519,½ΊΕΘΑυ°‘,341,3,STAT_STR_ADD,50,STAT_CON_ADD,5 0,STAT_DEX_ADD,50,1
yea there were some gems which add +2 str/dex/con or spr
but they have never been released...but i saw a pserver which has these gems so i guess theyre in every server(but not all ppl know it)
Quote:

->damage info for some of the mobs (and all the monster mobs i think) can be found at remote.csv. swap the monster's skill index with your damage index in your skill, then you have the same damage. effect can be found in both the nameofyourskill.csv and modeleffect.csv (not 100% sure about the particular animation effect because i never tried it before. i tried however to swap a skill with dark avatar. so a noob skill doing dark avatar damage XD)
cool, but how do i know which of the effect id's belong to the monster? cause everything is written in chinese
if i missed out anything, pls add XD
BIG THANKS FOR THESE INFOS!!!

it helped me alot

but i still have probs with some skills..but alot of skills are working now

1.gravity ruins(it does damage but still no stones
2.shield field(i can only use that skill if i click on a monster)
3.aqua, it does a strange animation:
Old 02/17/2009, 18:03   #8

9519,½ΊΕΘΑυ°‘,341,3,STAT_STR_ADD,50,STAT_CON_ADD,5 0,STAT_DEX_ADD,50,1

this is a line of code from action 6 status.csv, what means you can't use it with our action 3 server files..

EDIT:

zag,
familiarspirit skill is not working.. i playd with timeticks but it always does the same, prepare animation and then again prepare animation and thats it.. no dmg no effect on monster.. (those bats pouring out of the field)
Old 02/17/2009, 18:41   #9

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2009, 20:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealmack View Post
Soulblade is a 2 hit skill, change the timetick from 1 to 3, same goes for aqua circle and gravity ruin.

I got familiar spirit fully working too but i cant remember exactly what i did, had to restart my server and client like 10+ times from trial and error

Basically i got every skill working with full animation and damage except the transup skills which i dont think anyone has really working, just a costume skin atm. Still working on the status effects on a couple skills

Also translated most to english just need to rename the npc's and thats it.

BTW anyone get any new maps working other than death land?
omg thank you soo much

now i got the aqua circle with full animation and familar spirit!! (aqua still 1hit, familar 0hit^^)

but gravity ruins still dont work.
Old 02/17/2009, 20:44   #11

Guys some1 know where can I take Aloken to Character Making page in the Client? Atm my aloken i thhink works... So If any1 know and how can i give "damage" to new summy skills, and transup skills working please tell me
[Sorry, my english doesn't Perfect]
Old 02/17/2009, 20:58   #12

wie heist das spiel??
Old 02/17/2009, 22:14   #13

ok thank you all for helping me soo much

i worked the whole day to make all the skills work.

i could fix alot, but not all.

some skills who still make me probs:

1. gravity ruins (no stones[Animation])

2. aqua circle (only one hit, bugged animation. scroll down to see my animation prob)

3. familar spirit (no damage)

4. shield field (only works if i click a monster) and the shield filed tries to "attack" the mob xD

i added everything you said zag, and also tried the "timetick to 3"

please, it would be nice if you can help me.

btw. i just copied the action\pc files from a6(i didnt edit them)

..and zag? whats the name of the song you used in your aloken movie ?
Old 02/18/2009, 01:52   #14

familiar spirit: you have to look at remote.csv you have from the result code column, you have to subtract 1. it was 100007 or something -_- subtract "1" from that value XD

shield field: if you change the target?? value (i forget... and i don't have my files anymore.. you see figures like 1 2 or 1 4) to "16 2" to make it a buff skill not requiring any target.

aqua: omg it looks like one of those 51 skills -_- what did you do??? try timetick=10

gravity ruin: (for me) this was the first skill which worked without modifying anything aside from skilltable and the skill itself XD you must be missing some file, but i just don't know what's in your hdd.

the song's POSE by DADDY YANKEE
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 02:50   #15

speedbasher, just if i may ask, why did you censured the name on the screen and left the name under hp n mana bar uncensured.. it makes no sense..

« how make the server with hamachi .... | [REQUEST]Dekaron PH Hack..Plssss »