Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

la bot not attacking

Discussion on la bot not attacking within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
la bot not attacking

having problems with the la bot it worked great the first day then the 2nd day it will auto pick but not auto attack just stands there....... ive changed nothing so wdf is up any help would be great thxs
Old 07/26/2011, 19:43   #2

inix fixed it and u gonna be arrested by secret service
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 20:02   #3

wooty!!!! finally some real handcuffs!!!!!!!!

but no i have friends that still use the same bot and it works for them....... so any ideas?? also i guess u have not been to d1 in a while people usin la bots all over d1 so............ guess its not fixed plz dont post just to get your count up im lookin for help not noob comments
Old 07/26/2011, 20:43   #4

noob answer on noob question...
Old 07/26/2011, 21:02   #5

hmm ok i dont see how its a noob question but......... seenin that im not such a elite hacker/botter plz explain to me how this is a noob question a la bot i got form this fourm worked great........... no hours after i ended the bot to do other things.... it would not come back on. so whats up?? it does eveything else it but attacks... what have i done wrong??
Old 07/26/2011, 21:18   #6

they wrote own LA bot, its time for u otherwhise FBI will join secret service
Old 07/26/2011, 21:22   #7

ok im still not gettin it i guess im a noob... friends of mine use the same la bot that i am...... they can get theres to work... auto pick and att yet i can only auto pick so how can this be? if its fixed