Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Connection trouble

Discussion on [Help] Connection trouble within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Connection trouble

Hello epvpers!

My problem is that whenever I try to connect, when i'm at player selection screen i select my DEV char and i click start, opens a black background screen with the error "cannot connect to the server" and brought me back to the player selection screen.
I Never had this problem before :\

This happen when i've decided to get again a test server using A2 client.

Yes, i've search to the forum but i did NOT find a solution.

Yes, i've checked 1047964982 times all .ini files, loginlist.csv and channellist.csv to check IPs. (server side / client side) [i'm using hamachi]

Sorry for the stupid question and Thanks to everyone that are gonna help me.
Old 08/14/2012, 07:50   #2

Are you saying this only occurs on a DEV character or this happens on all of the characters when trying to log in?
Old 08/14/2012, 15:05   #3

#Fixed

port on channellist was 7881 instead of 50005 .. lol

Request closed.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DOUBLE TROUBLE]Account Still Restricted and Connection to game server has been dc 0
09/11/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
As title says ... errors are attacking me >.< So i added the anti dupe script ... now i always get account still restricted . I restarted db , and instead of that , after writing id and pass , i press enter and i get Connection with server has been disconnected error 0 . I couldn't find anything useful on search ... Any ideas ?
Connection trouble
08/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i dont know why but the client wont connect to the database account registered but it keeps saying wrong password the accserver is up and running it says connected message server connected as well so is npc server this is the message that shows up SELECT my.id,my.password,count_stat.status FROM my LEFT JOIN count_stat ON my.id=count_stat.server_name WHERE my.name='test' failed, no record. -- Tue Aug 10 10:51:25 2010
[Request] Ep4 Public Connection Trouble
04/11/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
Fixed this issue :D
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
connection: Connection refused
11/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hi Leute, ich wollte meinen server neu starten und dann kam etwas wie das hier. http://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.10.09/ug5fybhq f9b.jpg Dann habe ich es neu versucht und dann kamen manchmal Core Fehler!! Weiß jemand wie man diese Fehler beheben kann?