Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.

Discussion on Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/08/2009, 03:46   #16

elite*gold: 20
okay seg tutorial is not really even step 1 2 that should have been posted as like step 4-5. SQL yeah maby some of us people are new but tutorials are from after you have it all set up for dekaron. We need a tutorial to install sql to set it up on our computer to prep for dekaron. I cant hide that people always shove us right back to the only few videos that arent even complete and in order. Silks tutorial well thats not even a working link anymore.
Old 03/08/2009, 11:54   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
:/ if you guys don't know what you are doing, just LEAVE IT OR LEARN IT!!!
i don't mean tutorials, but fixing your own **** errors!!
wtf? every 12-y-old boy has a "private server" but isn't even able to edit anything on that server..
noob-server-flooding ftw!!
couldnt have said it better myself
Old 03/09/2009, 01:26   #18

lol the thread is a little bit old D:
Old 03/09/2009, 03:33   #19

skill boter i consider u the best dev her.
honer
Old 04/19/2009, 11:42   #20

yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How-To: iBot complete from start to finish. FREE WORKING BOT!
04/26/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 188 Replies
iBot Guide/Tutorial Ok guys, so basically many of you know me from my work in the past with agBot, etc. And I have recently come back to the scene because I just cannot seem to stay away from SRO, as many of you can't! So I decided to give you guys another complete guide/tutorial from start to finish on ibot, from installing necessary files, to configuring the bot, to setting up scrips, which are somewhat of a pain if you don't have any guidance. So here goes. All of this will be in steps to...
Become Admin Server :) Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working !
10/18/2011 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Become Admin Server :) Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working ! Some body See that post?.. cya...
[Question] How to Start Creating Server
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How i can start create any silkroad server... with silkroad emu? where i can get the right files and what programs i need to start programing (Sql and C#)? Anyway exist any team that i can join and programm with them? Guys i know its hard... or impossible create a server but i just want have some fun and programm a bit. THnks the answers
[Tutorial]Creating a notepad app[Lot of Text]
11/23/2008 - CO2 Programming - 15 Replies
Create a Notepad App In this tutorial I will show you how you can create your own Notepad like Application. Start by creating a new Windows Forms Application. Now we can add some controls. The first control will be a MenuStrip. After that right click on the newly created menustrip, Select Insert Standard Items. Delete the Tools menu and the Help menu. Delete the Redo menu item from the Edit menu. Now drag and drop a TextBox onto the form.