I don't get how people managed to use it without finding the SQL password and stuff etc. Although, I have been told how to use it with a specific program. :P
Can you use this if you are a GM on the server? I mean if the database isnt on your pc and youre not an admin, you just have the GM abillity. Will this work? Witll this work on the 150x 1GBps server?
Can you use this if you are a GM on the server? I mean if the database isnt on your pc and youre not an admin, you just have the GM abillity. Will this work? Witll this work on the 150x 1GBps server?
Lol Zombe. Why would you want to use a GM Tool on that server when you already are a GM xP
Can you use this if you are a GM on the server? I mean if the database isnt on your pc and youre not an admin, you just have the GM abillity. Will this work? Witll this work on the 150x 1GBps server?
This will work on that Pserver if 1) you have access to the login and pass of the DB .
Can you use this if you are a GM on the server? I mean if the database isnt on your pc and youre not an admin, you just have the GM abillity. Will this work? Witll this work on the 150x 1GBps server?
it you guy don't know how to use it....don't say anything...................only GM know how to use it
Nope as far as I can see from that GM tool, anyone can use it on any server as long as they have access to the database of the server...You don't have to log in to a GM account to use the GM tool.
[TOOL] Silkroad Online Tool!!! Auto Login + Patcher + Script !!! 09/28/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Hello members!
If you remember i make SRO AutoLogin in minimalized window!
This is mine second script:
Process Pather by lolkop edit by me + mine autologin!
This is fastes and stable than Process Pather,
Silkroad Online tool is very easy only 1 click to patch!
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4966/silktool. png