Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

logintool problem

Discussion on logintool problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
logintool problem

when i click logintool, choose server and click ok it minimizes as if game is about to start and then i get black game screen then it quickly changes back and login tool pops back up on my screen.

any1 know why this is happening?
Old 11/08/2008, 05:25   #2

Do you mean on paotz' server?

I have the same problem, everytime I log out of the game (for whichever reasons), when I start logintool again it doesn't work. It minimizes to the taskbar, and after a few seconds pops back up (no black screen though).

If I delete my dekaron folder, and re-extract the rar file, it'll work again, until the next time I log out O.o

It's really annoying, I'd give hugs and/or a cookie to whoever can tell me how to fix this.
Old 11/08/2008, 06:04   #3

it happens on all folders