Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3(6)0x - Common Logintool Problem

Discussion on 3(6)0x - Common Logintool Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,236
Exclamation 3(6)0x - Common Logintool Problem

I don't know if anyone has this problem but The only thing I can tell you is that this has been happeing with me foreve. I can't even start the logintool! This is what error I get:

So if any of you can help me out. Thanks in advance!
Old 09/25/2008, 02:24   #2

Vista confuses the shizzle of me :O

Is it?
Old 09/25/2008, 02:28   #3

vista users

ok heres what u have to do: (first u need the new login tool posted today at page i translated it for u)
1: right click on the logintool
2: click on compatibility
3:tick run as administrator (turn it on)
4:accept and execute
5: click server and start wait 1-3min and it will start

any other prob pm me
thank if i helped
Old 09/25/2008, 03:11   #4

I hate vista, XP ftw.
Old 09/25/2008, 03:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergcool View Post
I don't know if anyone has this problem but The only thing I can tell you is that this has been happeing with me foreve. I can't even start the logintool! This is what error I get:

So if any of you can help me out. Thanks in advance!
if u press 2 times u will get that error
Old 09/25/2008, 03:22   #6

If your lucky enough to have the client still. Delete the client and replace it with the client you still have.