Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Pserver that dosent have Trojans

Discussion on Any Pserver that dosent have Trojans within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Pserver that dosent have Trojans

Is there any Pserver for Dekaron that dosent have a trojan are a viruses? Im not going to turn off my firewall/AVG just to be able to play a Pserver when I get nothing but Trojans/viruses.
My list scan showed i had 91 Trojans all with chinese names.Plus when i have my avg running and i try to connect to a Pserver it gives alerts that Trojans/virues Detected on open blah blah blah.

Dont believe me then i'll post screenshots and reports about these Pservers. Let me redownload everything and get back in the game's
Old 11/06/2008, 12:40   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
Smile

Did you try this - ?

And AVG sux btw.
Old 11/06/2008, 12:49   #3

is there a pserver WITH trojans?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dcing but dosent sayit
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Nvm i fixed the Dc problem I would like to know if there is any working offset for a speed hack ive check every speed hack code/offset and tested and if u stop runing your back where u started Plz Post a working speed hack down below because i see alot of post asking for the right ones not the Outdated that just keep getting posted Thanks
[Problem] Auto pot dosent work - SW2
04/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi :) i was playd for 2 days with silkmod loader and than startd getting crash's so ive downloaded lolkop auto potion + loader the loader works fine but the auto pot doset work i dont know why ... some one know why ? i dont have win7 i didnt changd the client if its metter there is no auto pot that work now
THANKSGIVING HACK DOSENT WORKS NOW DETECTET
01/05/2010 - CrossFire - 10 Replies
Dieser Post ist nur dafür da das nich alle rum heulen und tTausen Posts machen wo drin steht "der geht nich mehr" Also ihr nervt.
[HELP] sibi bot dosent work -.-
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
can some one help me ? the bot just buff and then nothing his not attacking before 24h it was work good for me -.- i tryd put skills from start and it doset help some one know why !? and i was relogd twice and still dosent work =/
CabalRider EU Ver: 1.0.3 DOSENT WORK!?!?
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
yesterday cabalrider worked fine:), but now when i tried to start it. i get into cabal BUT i only get to the login in:mad:, and there it says "an error has been detected by the hacking protection system":(, (ive been aware of this before so i know im not banned couse it works with the normal cabal). Does this happend to someone else to? or is it just me:confused:? anyone have a clue to fix this:o?