Same problem in here!
it started like 2 weeks ago, when they did update the logintool to that wait screen.
they scr*wed with Vista users, and they are doing nothing to fix it.
I had this problem few times, But Im using XP and it's already fixed. Guys if you really want to play on this server, you got to install windows XP on your PC..
I had this problem few times, But Im using XP and it's already fixed. Guys if you really want to play on this server, you got to install windows XP on your PC..
well lets see how it goes ill try to install windos xp on my laptop ill tell u guys if its works or not , btw wat version of xp should i install? any suggestions?
[HowTo] Windows Login Screen ändern [XP/Vista/7] 06/30/2011 - Tutorials - 3 Replies Hi, in diesem Tutorial will ich euch zeigen, wie ihr ganz einfach euren Windows-Anmeldebildschirm verschönern könnt (ist egal ob Windows Vista, XP oder 7).
Folgt einfach der Anleitung:
1.) Lade dir das kostenlose Tool LogonStudio herunter. Am besten von HIER.
(Für Misstrauische: Gebt "Logon Studio" bei Google ein und sucht nach "LogonStudio - Download - CHIP Online" ;) )
2.) Installiere es nach abgeschlossenem Download.
problem with vista 08/24/2009 - S4 League - 0 Replies I would like to know why every hack that I tried in s4 league does not work when I re-done it is because I have Windows Vista? stp help
Vista Problem 06/05/2009 - Metin2 - 9 Replies Jo hab schon alles versucht hab Vista Ultimate 64 bit hab schon kombi modus gemacht als admin ausführena cuh schon als admin und kobi metin 2 geladen schon zig ma neuinstaliert
es kommt immer die meldung bei starten der exe
Auf das angegebene Gerät bzw den Pfad oder die Datei kann nicht zugegriffen werden Sie verfügen vllt nicht über ausreichend Berechtigungen um auf das elemnt zugreifen zu können einer ne Idee
?