Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can not get site registration

Discussion on I can not get site registration within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 03/11/2012, 19:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dude i did lol on another forum and he still doesnt get it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REGISTRATION SITE HELP
02/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
HELLO FRIENDS. COME HERE TODAY TO ASK FOR A HELP .. HELP ME ABOUT POWER FICO GRATEFUL. LET THERE LIGO ON MY PC WHEN THE SITE REGISTRATION DOES THE NORMAL. LIGO WHEN THE SITE IN THE HOST OF A MISTAKE AT THE TIME THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING ... PLEASE SEE THE BUG. http://eonbongo.hdfree.com.br/123.JPG THIS TYPE AND HOST JA DID A TEST OF MORE THAN 10 DB bug AND ALL OF THE REGISTER
Bloody SRo Registration site???
10/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi guys,i want to try out bloody sro,i downloaded the client and the media pk but i don't know where can i register.I tried sro.bloody.eu but it doesn't work even on the bloody forum i went to the games section and i clicked by silkroad register and still nothing happened.If any of you can help me please write it.Thank you!
[NEED HELP] in Registration Site
10/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi people >:D its my first time as Admin of metin2 Private server and i make evrey thing .. but i dont know how to make Registration site im new :(
Registration on Korean site
08/17/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hi all. i have a problem, i'm from Russia and i cant reg on Korean site, i downloaded a new TS client, but i cant play without registration. Problem is proxy and ActiveX element. And i've a question: can anybody req me on Korean site? I'll give my information for this.:confused: