Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registration on Korean site

Discussion on Registration on Korean site within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Registration on Korean site

Hi all. i have a problem, i'm from Russia and i cant reg on Korean site, i downloaded a new TS client, but i cant play without registration. Problem is proxy and ActiveX element. And i've a question: can anybody req me on Korean site? I'll give my information for this.
Old 08/10/2008, 11:07   #2

why do you want to play on korean version???
and also to do so you need a KSSN, whihc even if you get a fake one will be caught pretty quick and youl be banned from playing.
but i really dont understand why you are trying to play on korean requiem.
Old 08/10/2008, 19:41   #3

I want see a new Race) Xenoa) I downloaded KSSN and language pack, i need only registration)
Old 08/10/2008, 23:42   #4

ah ok
can you not just use a web translater ?
althogh i tried registering for AION beta and i didnt have much luck
Old 08/11/2008, 06:37   #5

Now problem isn't language, porblem is workly KSNN i can't found it. ( I have an instuction and i know where i'd push without translater)
Old 08/11/2008, 10:27   #6

hmmmmmmm

you keep saing it in this creapy way like... hey little boy come over here i have some candy in my pocket
Old 08/13/2008, 23:10   #7

LoL . . . . im laughing my *** off reading this "~ he barely knows english " and his going to play the korean version " LAWL!!!
Old 08/17/2008, 08:23   #8

I know this game so good, that i dont need read korean text for playing, i remember all information from quests.... So to say, stupid foreign humor....