Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The reason of why vac not working on x30

Discussion on The reason of why vac not working on x30 within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The reason of why vac not working on x30

now i have tried many time to edit the data.pak with the right parameters and just when i use the login tool to launch the game some how it resets the data.pak to its original status except for he non argo hack
that i sposibly why the all in 1 hack not working
ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA ON HOW TO BYPASS THE LOGINTOOL.EXE???

THAT IS THE SOLUTION OFFERED BY SERGCOOL
Old 09/18/2008, 02:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Problem solved by sergcool.

CLOSE THREAD!
Old 09/18/2008, 03:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
+closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I sent to BotJail for no reason !!!
12/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi all .... i was plvl my noob at basilisik, i went to tc to buy arrows, as sudden i sent to bot jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not botting, i'm also bought 5 bulks or dbs ??????????????????? any one know why they sent me as sudden to botjail ???????????? any help ???? who can i send to ??? who is incharge for this ?????????? i need mail address for someone to talk with ?????????
Reason co partner quit working.
01/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Co partner quit working because when they update copartner they make it so you must download the new version, and with todays patch altering some files, copartner must be changed for that reason. The reason it dosent work on co aplha is because once again, when co releases a patch the update co partner, and end service on the old version. So now that you know stop bugging the guys about a new one. They will do it when they do it. There should be no more bullshit posts for askign why.
Reason co partner quit working.
01/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Co partner quit working because when they update copartner they make it so you must download the new version, and with todays patch altering some files, copartner must be changed for that reason. The reason it dosent work on co aplha is because once again, when co releases a patch the update co partner, and end service on the old version. So now that you know stop bugging the guys about a new one. They will do it when they do it.
what's the reason?
07/29/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm wandering whats the reason, that walker doesnt work on private servers? (I mean those moded c2 ones). If IP, port and protocol is set right and it wont work anyways, there must be some other reason... The problem is that when I'm at work, the only way to play for me is OOG walker. But as off time our server changed from C1 to some kind of C2, no OOG walker worked. And the only in-game version that works is that old chinese one (1.16 or some other - dont remember exactly). I seached the...