im make change fMonEXPRatio 21000 to 2100, result still same.
its still too much,
I prefer to change formula.ini exp back to 1.
Than change the exp in share/creature/monster.csv and share/pc/exp.csv
But dont forget that, the max monster exp is about 30M or something like that, if its more, than the exp is bugged.
PS. if you are too lazy, change formula.ini exp to 3 or 10.. not 2000 or 20000 lol
its still too much,
I prefer to change formula.ini exp back to 1.
Than change the exp in share/creature/monster.csv and share/pc/exp.csv
But dont forget that, the max monster exp is about 30M or something like that, if its more, than the exp is bugged.
PS. if you are too lazy, change formula.ini exp to 3 or 10.. not 2000 or 20000 lol
That's a great idea of yours samurai, I hope the OP makes good use of it.
Dude just putting any number won't do it lol, you gotta edit the exp column in monster.csv and exp.csv(this file contains exp needed to lvl) in pc folder. "Hey i want 2000x , lets put that in formula", that won't work bro.
Need an exp formula. 08/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies I'm working on my emu in C#, using some codes from Lyzerk, Xsense and translating VB6 SSE to my emu.
None of these have an accurate formula for exp rate.
I need something a bit more accurate.
If you help me with that I might consider giving you an emulator when its done.
P.S:Hey, what's up, mod? Wanna move it to 'Ask the Experts'? ^^
Which file contains the dmg formula? 10/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I remember someone saying that one of the files contained the formula to determine how dmg is calculated.
Which file is it?
Formula card 079 value? 04/29/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Hello.
Can anyone please tell me the value of formula card no.079. It's for glory potion lvl 1.
Thanks.
Formula for Steeds Please 07/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies What is the accurate formula for steed breeding (the 0.9+0.1 rough estimate isnt gonna cut it for rare steeds).
Dont need a calculator either
Steed Formula 07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies What is the accurate formula for steed breeding (the 0.9+0.1 rough estimate isnt gonna cut it for rare steeds).
Dont need a calculator either