Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help| Starting up the server

Discussion on Help| Starting up the server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help| Starting up the server

hello im try to load up my server on WMware but i have a prolam maybe u guys can help me please.

look:

Old 01/10/2012, 19:55   #2

here try this:

EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_GHBILL','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRACNT','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'DKRCASH','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRHELION','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQ L Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRNUNVICE','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={S QL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRQUNE','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRRONDOW','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQ L Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRSIZ','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRTEST','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRZUTO','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_DKRSTA','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'
EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'DKRACCOUNT01','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=user here;PWD=here;'

This is the SN just put your SQL user and PW in it. Run SQL Query and that should get you going.
Old 01/10/2012, 23:32   #3

is ok i just worng with the ip hehe
Old 01/12/2012, 01:21   #4

yes check your config files of 6 programs .