Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Socketed gem files

Discussion on Socketed gem files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Socketed gem files

I need to know where the images are for the gems when they are in sockets.

Anyone know?

Edit: texture\ui\game\theme01 - socket.dds

If anyone else wants to know
Old 05/30/2011, 17:31   #2

for your action 6 server? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2011, 18:21   #3

Yep the one and only !
Old 05/30/2011, 18:40   #4

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
for your action 6 server? xD
Stop spamming up the entire forums with your bull. You don't have aloken either. If your server doesn't have Aloken the day you open it, then it never will until its leeked. You little bastards can never do anything yourselves. Let me go get my spoon...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> elite socketed earrings and necklace
05/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
S> super bracelet lvl 15 for 60m or 2 dbs Server: Eagle
Socketed gourd
04/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
Someone was selling a socketed gourd a few mintues ago. I was just wondering how you can socket a gourd. They aren't able to be met or dbed up are they? If anyones has true information about this +K for you. ^^
Argh! Socketed Items
11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I hate buyn socketed stuff for 1 milion bloody dbs !!!! :? ok ppl i searched the internet and found a crapload of "How to make your own socketed stuff" None worked... help me here and lay out all the dumb theories ... prolly nothing works...text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=PL Z GOD MAKE A SOCKET IN THE RING!!!' border='0' alt='PLZ GOD MAKE A SOCKET IN THE RING!!!' />
socketed bracelet
09/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
on my server my friend took 6 moonbox! She opened three and got 7 mets and one ref braceet no sock.she went to tc and spam her bracelet with the mets of the moonbox. First met she got a sock :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: This event was friday at 03:00
Socketed Elite Boots with Super Rainbow
02/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Hmmmm... I was wondering HOW this guy made this: He tried to trade me a elite item with a socketed super gem (which I will leave out due to tracking issues). I have not recieved any Item.dat files from anyone, nor did my friend (who lives in the Philipenes, I'm in US) recieve or change the item.dat file. (I might be referring to the wrong file, but i'll go on) Anways, we figured it was a scam due to a couple of factors: 1. He wasn't broadcasting his sales but whispering to higher levels and...