Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] is there a skill hack for a8 a9?

Discussion on [QUESTION] is there a skill hack for a8 a9? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] is there a skill hack for a8 a9?

can tell me how to do skill hack at a8 and a9 because this skill hack is not working anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aloken Skill Hack Question
04/07/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm trying to make a skill hack for my Aloken on eg dekaron but I having a hard time trying to find the index number for the skills. Does anyone have a list or would be able to help me? Thanks.
Speed / Skill-Hack question.
05/28/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Yes this is another topic. So i quit the day A6 was released due to Skill / Speed being sided Would do Crespo runs in less then 3 mins and when i had about a bill would sell it for $$. But after sided was no point in doing it cause it took so long. So i got a question. Are they both still server sided?
[Question]Skill hack how to do
04/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
hey ppls i stoped playing nearly 3 month and start again now and dun know it anymore what to do to get a 5 time sskillspamming working with editing csv it was smth like cd to 0 and after it BLOCKONLY or ? but then i only have no cs on ksill but i can use it only 1 times can any1 gimme a hint what i forgot ?
[Question]Skill hack with CE
01/18/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
there is way to make Skill Hack with Cheat Engine ?