Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Issues making a CO Private server on Windows 7

Discussion on Issues making a CO Private server on Windows 7 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Issues making a CO Private server on Windows 7

I've been trying to create my own conquer online private server. But I've been having some issues, I'm new to this kind of thing but it's something I would like to learn more about. However every guide I go to the links don't seem to work. Is there anyone willing to help me make a private server?

Old 03/08/2011, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3930 View Post
I've been trying to create my own conquer online private server. But I've been having some issues, I'm new to this kind of thing but it's something I would like to learn more about. However every guide I go to the links don't seem to work. Is there anyone willing to help me make a private server?
You have x64 Windows, and you are trying to run a x86-only DLL the server calls for.

You must either -
1. force the server to run in x86 mode (easy, Visual Studios has an option)
2. re-wrap the DLL to a x64 one.

There are guides for this.

Old 03/08/2011, 21:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Heya,

Replace your libeay32.dll in your xxxx\bin\debug

with this libeay32.dll
It worked for me, and I had your porblems to

Press thanks if it helped,

Tags
conquer online private, guide, probelm

« Vending Packet | A Original Server »