Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDS file con't modify

Discussion on DDS file con't modify within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow DDS file con't modify

when i convert dds file ti JPG and edit it after that i convert JPG to DDS
again i got background back color, how to modify DDS with out background
or how to make DDS file transparent background same befor modify,
i use photoshop and saved with alpha chanel but not work.

please guid to mod DDS file, and i was wonder the original dds file from korean
that make from what a software ? , illustrator ?

Any idia please share.
Old 02/21/2011, 18:12   #2

Alpha channels...

Credits to Tomik!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 22:36   #3

why u all convert wtf just open with gimp and save in JPG for transperent save in .PNG modifie and save back to DDS its not so hard.With .PNG u dont have background color transperent like original DD and u can edit it in PS
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GUIDE HOW TO MODIFY THE ndreg.xrg file with SS
02/16/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
1. Update the 9d to latest server version. 2.Now download the XVI32 from google. 3.Open the ndreg.xrg file with xvi32 4.Open the first thumbnail attached with this and change the marked values to b0 b3 bf bd b0 b4 b3 af a8 f1 e5 b8 5.This can be done by selecting the edit button in xvi32 and selecting the overwrite existing button. (I.e) select EE replace it with B0 by using the overwrite existing option in the edit tab. and replace all the remaining values with their respective ones ...
[Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy˛"
07/20/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I've removed these because when ever I need help from anyone here nobody wants to help. When someone can make these german kiddies answer my questions (not just answer the german people) then I will consider adding my content here again. Until then I am removing all my shit. you guys need to learn that there are other people here besides germans ;)
How to modify the file item_proto? HELP! plz
05/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
How to modify the file item_proto? .../locale/hongkong/item_proto Someone explains how to change the damage and that the weapons in the locale I know item_proto and file but can not open any FASST plz help me! Plz commente in english ita our pt our german xDDDDDDD
Modify a file for speed hack
12/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, if I modify a file can i create a speed of my character to make a speed hack? If yes which file and where do I have to modify it? Thank you