Phatal Summoner was the only one which was working a bit. But he takes to long to attack. And the colourthing doesnt work on my system. I tried the colour of the name (white), but he was just walking around and ignoring the lizards...
screenshot first, then you scan the colour from your picture (example 553989 or something like that). I got no problem with color scan, but the main problem is how to set point (mouse moving a lot without clicking mobs).
hey... tnx for this great job.. uhmm..
i'm new this kind of stuff... actually, i don't have any idea about this. ^^
i tried following the directions and all... and actually read the whole thread..
can't seem to find the solution for my prob...
my problem is that..
the mouse moves around when i'm outside the game, but ing-game.. it does nothing.. help plsss...T_T...
this dont work in game... i tried bypassing for like 3 hours with coca's program but gameguard always shows up while executing 2moons client, its not taht gg or watever that is detects the program, it just doesnt work in game literally... helppp lol, p.s. this bot works on windows (ouside of the game)
hey... tnx for this great job.. uhmm..
i'm new this kind of stuff... actually, i don't have any idea about this. ^^
i tried following the directions and all... and actually read the whole thread..
can't seem to find the solution for my prob...
my problem is that..
the mouse moves around when i'm outside the game, but ing-game.. it does nothing.. help plsss...T_T...
IF ANYONE HAS THIS PROBLEM: REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST SET YOUR SETTINGS TO "Windowed Mode"
Right NOW I am using the bot. It works perfectly here.
here is what I do, these ARE my settings. If this doesn't work for you, it means that you need to download a perticulair update for your video card, direct X or any other microsoft program. This we cannot help you with...
Settings:
1200x1024 32 bit
Window Mode
Every setting on lowest possible and OFF if possible.
How I start it:
Open directory of 2moons With Bypass inside
Run bypass, and press Bypass
click on the shortcut of 2moons on the desktop, start.
load up the game(Get on my char)
Alt+Tab out.
Find MoonBot
Run and Start...
exactly What I do EVERY single time. make sure that you run moonbot AFTER you run 2moons.
Right NOW I am using the bot. It works perfectly here.
here is what I do, these ARE my settings. If this doesn't work for you, it means that you need to download a perticulair update for your video card, direct X or any other microsoft program. This we cannot help you with...
Settings:
1200x1024 32 bit
Window Mode
Every setting on lowest possible and OFF if possible.
How I start it:
Open directory of 2moons With Bypass inside
Run bypass, and press Bypass
click on the shortcut of 2moons on the desktop, start.
load up the game(Get on my char)
Alt+Tab out.
Find MoonBot
Run and Start...
exactly What I do EVERY single time. make sure that you run moonbot AFTER you run 2moons.
nice, finally some real help.
now it would be nice if somebody could post his colour data of a monster,
from he knows they really work well, please dont forget how much bit ur
colour depth is, of windows and ingame.
thx
nice, finally some real help.
now it would be nice if somebody could post his colour data of a monster,
from he knows they really work well, please dont forget how much bit ur
colour depth is, of windows and ingame.
thx
What is your level?
The parca temple is good place to bot. In the monster color thread in the stickes somebody posted for the Rock Pressures and Parasite
and I posted for the carcers and the praus. both are good to level on if you are already high enough level for either one.
Right NOW I am using the bot. It works perfectly here.
here is what I do, these ARE my settings. If this doesn't work for you, it means that you need to download a perticulair update for your video card, direct X or any other microsoft program. This we cannot help you with...
Settings:
1200x1024 32 bit
Window Mode
Every setting on lowest possible and OFF if possible.
How I start it:
Open directory of 2moons With Bypass inside
Run bypass, and press Bypass
click on the shortcut of 2moons on the desktop, start.
load up the game(Get on my char)
Alt+Tab out.
Find MoonBot
Run and Start...
exactly What I do EVERY single time. make sure that you run moonbot AFTER you run 2moons.
thnx men... its working ryt now... autopots and autoloots ok..
just having problems eith the attacks... it keeps on clicking the terrain..
but i guess its just in the color.. i think i can handle that.. tnx. ^^
thnx men... its working ryt now... autopots and autoloots ok..
just having problems eith the attacks... it keeps on clicking the terrain..
but i guess its just in the color.. i think i can handle that.. tnx. ^^
Yeah, the only big problem about botting is finding the perfect location with perfect monsters. Parca Temple and outside of Parca is pretty good because there is a limited amount of colors. Always good. Good luck botting
and BIG THANKS to the creator of MoonBot.
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.