i got the bot working now but i still dont understand how to make it do normal attacks after using a skill, i can only make it use skills repeatedly but not normal atcks. And i cant make it just do normal attacks and no skills which would work good enough. Some tips would be much appreciated.
i got the bot working now but i still dont understand how to make it do normal attacks after using a skill, i can only make it use skills repeatedly but not normal atcks. And i cant make it just do normal attacks and no skills which would work good enough. Some tips would be much appreciated.
Are you in game mode A or B? I think that's your problem.
Im stuck, It just moves my cursor then the screen and it doesnt click on monsters ? and im really confused on the colour finder how do i set it up correctly ? lets say for LizardMen ?
bits are the same. Like I said I've used it before but now it won't work. I have the academic version of xp pro.
The only way you get that error is if you do not have an interger in the AutoPot Resolution Input Box. One is for Resolution H and one for Resolution V.
i cant seem to get the auto attack working i summon me monster and everything else works perfect but i put my skills in and when i click on a monster nothing happens i done the delay stuff and everything
The only way you get that error is if you do not have an interger in the AutoPot Resolution Input Box. One is for Resolution H and one for Resolution V.
Maybe you put spaces or other characters in it?
Hmm.. Ok.. I went to the autopot and I did have 1280x1024 so for the heck of it i clicked in each to check for spaces or something. I then saved settings and it works now.
Hmm just came across a bug with bot and now know why i've died the few times that i have. When you use all your mana and mana pots the bot starts using the pots that you have set for health pots.
For example, i just came and checked on bot, i used the last mana pot just as i got here, it was set to F3 button. So i watched my mana drop to almost 0 and then it started spamming health pots(f1) non stop even though i was at full health, but it was trying to get mana back. It went through 25 hp pots before i could stop it. This explains how i've died before when I know there was no way I should have used much hp pots at all and was just going to let it go on auto attack and use skills as mana was regened.
I followed the instructions, n it works. The programm running smoothly about 2 min, then it starts to open the acclaim shop n try to buy some items n this didnt stop till i died.
So what can i do to stop it?
Auto Attack works, Autopot also.
Im playin an incar, i point my spells in the programm n the dalay time but this doesnt work also.
So what could i do to fix it?
Or is there any programm for an incar magician to Autoattack monsters, n if its possible with magic spells.
I followed the instructions, n it works. The programm running smoothly about 2 min, then it starts to open the acclaim shop n try to buy some items n this didnt stop till i died.
So what can i do to stop it?
Auto Attack works, Autopot also.
Im playin an incar, i point my spells in the programm n the dalay time but this doesnt work also.
So what could i do to fix it?
Or is there any programm for an incar magician to Autoattack monsters, n if its possible with magic spells.
Thx
If it keeps opening up shop button then you have a color put into the color search settings that is on that button., that's why it keeps opening it. I can't tell ya about the spells as i haven't tried that class yet with it, but the skills for knight and hunter work fine.
Hmm just came across a bug with bot and now know why i've died the few times that i have. When you use all your mana and mana pots the bot starts using the pots that you have set for health pots.
For example, i just came and checked on bot, i used the last mana pot just as i got here, it was set to F3 button. So i watched my mana drop to almost 0 and then it started spamming health pots(f1) non stop even though i was at full health, but it was trying to get mana back. It went through 25 hp pots before i could stop it. This explains how i've died before when I know there was no way I should have used much hp pots at all and was just going to let it go on auto attack and use skills as mana was regened.
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.