Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fix for current Connection Error problem

Discussion on Fix for current Connection Error problem within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fix for current Connection Error problem

Unzip this file into your 2Moons folder and then run mini-launcher. This will get you updated so that you can connect to the 2Moons servers.

I take no credit for making the fix, this is the file posted on the official Gamehi forums. I am posting it here for 2 reasons: You have to have a gamehi account to download it from the official forums, and apparently there are still people who haven't gone to the Gamehi forums but instead are looking for answers here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip update.zip (228 Bytes, 155 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/30/2010, 16:25   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Sorry, but (and i think theres another one)
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Connection error?
04/01/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Whenever i load up 2Moons it keeps on saying "Connection Error" Is doesn't even get to the update page. I havn't been on EPvP for a while. So a little help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :D
Error: ''Invalid Parameter'' and Connection problem with Server [Need Help] !!
08/03/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Wenn ich dehn Clienten benutze steht da Error:Invalid Parameter:rtfm:, und wenn ich dehn patcher_s4.exe benutze kann ich ins Spiel rein aber kann keinen Room Connecten :rtfm:, wenn ich einen Room anlicken und Connecten will steht da ''Die Verbindung zum Game Server wurde beendet'':rtfm: Find Bissel Komisch Aber naja Wenn Mir Jemand Helfeln Könnte ! :mofo::mofo: Dank Im Vorraus :handsdown::handsdown: !
Connection Error
04/21/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Um okay... Forgive my ignorance :rolleyes: So new patch 4.6.20 is out. I just did the usual routine, swapping gameguard + the launcher emulators with the original 2moons ones. It usually works, but didn't this time. I just get "Connection Error" and the patch won't load. Pretty sure I didn't delete any important files since patch 4.6.19 (which wasn't very long ago) xD Ideas? Thanks.
Connection Error
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Thats all i get when i download a hack and follow everything fine... it never lets me i've downloaded Easy hack v2 and perfect USA and thats all that works... also i've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it doesn't work... i keep getting the same message. any help here? It doesn't say cannot connect to gameguard it just says Cannot connect