Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection error?

Discussion on Connection error? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection error?

Whenever i load up 2Moons it keeps on saying "Connection Error" Is doesn't even get to the update page.

I havn't been on EPvP for a while. So a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 03/30/2010, 21:36   #2

hmm there is my topic .. you can download the new client from that link ....

here is the link of my topic ...

IF THIS HEPLED ... dont wait ... ! press THANKS button ^^
Old 03/30/2010, 22:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreLouS View Post
hmm there is my topic .. you can download the new client from that link ....

here is the link of my topic ...

IF THIS HEPLED ... dont wait ... ! press THANKS button ^^
i had already tried downloading the client from there. The old expedition client and the new one both have the same problem for me. :S
Old 03/30/2010, 22:25   #4

Hmm strange i got client from there and alots of my friends from there and all works fine ...

Strange ...
Old 03/30/2010, 22:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreLouS View Post
Hmm strange i got client from there and alots of my friends from there and all works fine ...

Strange ...
would it make a differenec of what country i live in? I live in britain :/
Old 03/31/2010, 00:51   #6

Hmmm nah there is not a problem ...
Old 04/01/2010, 11:34   #7

I finally figured out what was wrong. It's cause i had both clients installed and the new client obviously picked up the launcher from the old one and was running from that.
Old 04/01/2010, 20:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNevan View Post
I finally figured out what was wrong. It's cause i had both clients installed and the new client obviously picked up the launcher from the old one and was running from that.
Hey,
Glad you've found out what was wrong, don't worry about the report it's just a request to close the thread since the issue has been solved

+7 Reported At: Thu 01 Apr 2010 - 20:11:06 GMT +1 Cause: Request Close
Old 04/01/2010, 20:12   #9

#closed
Closed Thread