Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A few scripts updated (not sure if working)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Okay, that would make sense for GM Teleport, but not for speed hack.

Unless the server also checked how fast you move between coordinates, but thats not the problem, cause if you use the current (no working) speed script and run a very long distance, but then you get hit by a mob far a way from where you started, you wont get teleported back.

The same thing happens when you run a very long distance and stop at very close location to where you first started to run; you wont get teleported back.

Anyway, if you didnt understand what I just said, do the following: go to whatever map you wanna vac, start running and pulling mobs and when you think you got enough mobs, run back to the starting location to kill the mobs.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Okay, that would make sense for GM Teleport, but not for speed hack.

Unless the server also checked how fast you move between coordinates, but thats not the problem, cause if you use the current (no working) speed script and run a very long distance, but then you get hit by a mob far a way from where you started, you wont get teleported back.

The same thing happens when you run a very long distance and stop at very close location to where you first started to run; you wont get teleported back.

Anyway, if you didnt understand what I just said, do the following: go to whatever map you wanna vac, start running and pulling mobs and when you think you got enough mobs, run back to the starting location to kill the mobs.

Well the check could be timed, say every 2 seconds, or it could be everytime the player stops.

Old   #18

Nope, cause if you run for ten seconds, then get hit by a mob and stop running, it wont teleport you back.

Also, as I already said, if you run in a circle and stop close to where to started, it wont teleport you back either.

I see a similarity between the two cases, but I dont know how to explain it.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Nope, cause if you run for ten seconds, then get hit by a mob and stop running, it wont teleport you back.

Also, as I already said, if you run in a circle and stop close to where to started, it wont teleport you back either.

I see a similarity between the two cases, but I dont know how to explain it.
Speed could be server side as to the point of where it can glitch with your client hacking so you see the mob on your screen, therefore it attacks you (this is why non-agro still works). However since the monsters location is X on the server it has to let you go to X otherwise the server could get confused and propigate easily.

Speed very well could be server sided though, they could compute the buffs and such you have on and calculate how far you can go in X ammount of seconds.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman472001 View Post
Speed could be server side as to the point of where it can glitch with your client hacking so you see the mob on your screen, therefore it attacks you (this is why non-agro still works). However since the monsters location is X on the server it has to let you go to X otherwise the server could get confused and propigate easily.

Speed very well could be server sided though, they could compute the buffs and such you have on and calculate how far you can go in X ammount of seconds.
Makes sense, but that would be an extreme amount of processing to be done. If you think about it, they'd have to have some monster servers to handle that, 3 different servers as well.. I've done a bit of snooping around, and they've only got about 20 servers hosting all 3 of the servers. There's on server dedicated to the database, hence why 1 registration for all 3 servers. They've got it setup perfectly, but I want to get database access. Screw hacking, why not just change your level to 200, which is the new max.

Ninja Edit:

I thought about this a few seconds after posting, what if Nebular's bypass doesn't bypass everything? Was there ANY XignCode updates? We need to make sure it's not the Bypass, and not GameHi growing a brain.

P.S. Action 7 6 months from now. We'll need to prepare for that too.
Old   #21

auto pot works great ty
Old   #22

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman472001 View Post

Yeh that was similar to what i was saying, but i doubt they would do it like that because like ADHDKiD said, it wouldn't be that fast. It's easier for them to just compare old position minus the current position with a certain distance possible (so just one overall max distance). Then if true it moves current position into old position and continues, if false move old position into the current position (the active position).

Though i guess you could find out by just simply using map click and moving only a tiny bit forward, if it sends you back then they've got something different going on, if not then it's likely they got something that is checking distance and so it can be used for both stopping speed and map click. That's also why i said it might be worth looking into the packets for legitimately teleporting on the same map. Because there will have to be something to distinguish the two.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
Yeh that was similar to what i was saying, but i doubt they would do it like that because like ADHDKiD said, it wouldn't be that fast. It's easier for them to just compare old position minus the current position with a certain distance possible (so just one overall max distance). Then if true it moves current position into old position and continues, if false move old position into the current position (the active position).

Though i guess you could find out by just simply using map click and moving only a tiny bit forward, if it sends you back then they've got something different going on, if not then it's likely they got something that is checking distance and so it can be used for both stopping speed and map click. That's also why i said it might be worth looking into the packets for legitimately teleporting on the same map. Because there will have to be something to distinguish the two.
If it was like ADHDKID said then warp teleports in space pigrimage are not working properly cause of this check. Sometimes I'm getting kicked out and in when I'm using those warps so it might be an server check. ^^
Old   #24

Thanks for auto pots. work like a charm. Dont really use the other script ever so didnt try it.
Old   #25

The old script dont work for me, but this work fine tkx