Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ProjectRPB - Skill Spammer v1.2.2r (TheBeginning)

Discussion on [Release] ProjectRPB - Skill Spammer v1.2.2r (TheBeginning) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2010, 15:30   #61

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reporter4000 View Post
will be adding an auto-clicker.
will be adding multiple client support.
will be adding my own 'ASM' style hack language (similar to cheat-engines bullshit auto-asm) [EDIT: mebbie not yet, but thinking about it... there will be byte support, but maybe no auto-asm :P)

This is gonna be so much more than a skill spammer :P.
This was just a test to see how 'friendly' and 'thankful' the community is these days (i remember the ******** of old days). You passed... Cya in about a week or so with the new tool.
Beatiful words always need a quote.
You're helping us a lot, so rly thanks you for putting that many effort into making us the life easier.
Old 01/26/2010, 21:40   #62

elite*gold: 0
very nice little tool .. tks
Old 01/27/2010, 02:02   #63

Hehe, been working hard all day to get to this stage. Take a peek at the screenshots in this rar file. Of-cause elitepvpers is never going to let me release it with the hacks built in... they are stored in seperate XML files that won't be shipped with the application.

let me know what you think
Attached Files
File Type: rar screenys.rar (260.7 KB, 58 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 02:38   #64

Quote:
Hehe, been working hard all day to get to this stage. Take a peek at the screenshots in this rar file. Of-cause elitepvpers is never going to let me release it with the hacks built in... they are stored in seperate XML files that won't be shipped with the application.

It's looking good. At least I won't have to have tons of programs open when playing lol.
Old 01/27/2010, 06:26   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
It's looking good. At least I won't have to have tons of programs open when playing lol.
3 Clients + 3 CE's lol
Thanks R100x40!
Old 01/27/2010, 06:28   #66

Quote:

that is pretty awesome.. I would probably start playing again just to use that tool :P Will it be released with a way we can add our own hacks to your program and still be able to update them as needed ?
Old 01/27/2010, 12:07   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
Thats the plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven.- View Post
3 Clients + 3 CE's lol
Thanks R100x40!
I see what you did there... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppy View Post
that is pretty awesome.. I would probably start playing again just to use that tool :P Will it be released with a way we can add our own hacks to your program and still be able to update them as needed ?
Well, for a start... The hack files don't contain offsets, it contains the bytes to 'find'. So in fact most of the hacks will auto-update themselves... But yes, they are stored as external XML files that you can add/edit/delete to your hearts content.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2010, 14:44   #68

Omg i can't wait you to release the updated version of RPB project, it looks like a very similar program for runescape i used xD. Maybe it will allow us (at least me, cose my pc lags a lot) to launch 2 dekarons without lag.
Old 01/27/2010, 20:17   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
Omg i can't wait you to release the updated version of RPB project, it looks like a very similar program for runescape i used xD. Maybe it will allow us (at least me, cose my pc lags a lot) to launch 2 dekarons without lag.
Sorry to say it mate, but not a chance . It MIGHT speed it up a little as it hides the window (but I don't think it stops the renderer, so its still processing). It basically just minimizes the 2moons window. But I might be able to do some stuff regarding that, but it'll be in an update (the program will auto-update... its all built in... its all free... its all not gonna be able to be released here, not untill ive got the 100% ok off some mod or something.)

NOTE TO A MOD: If I release this WITHOUT any hacks built in, that would be cool? Also, if there was a 'built-in' hack manager that has the option of downloading the hacks inside the apps, would that be allowed? Or if i offered to sell the hack packs would that be allowed.... Basically, how can i release this without ******* anybody off, but allowing as much functionallity as possible?

Peace.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2010, 20:29   #70

I still can't wait so see this new project, it looks like one of the best things anyone has done atm for the dekaron hacking xD.
Old 01/27/2010, 22:37   #71

Project Status:
- Multiple dekaron hosting [complete]
- easy-hack framework (hacks stored in xml files, which dynamicly updates offsets, works through most updates) [complete]
- Multiple dekaron easy-hack support [complete]

Things left
- [STG1] Built-in updater
- [STG1] Skill spammer integration (shouldn't be hard)
- [STG2] macro recorder (should be simple... will record your mouse/keyboard activity and allow for playback later)
- [STG2] auto-clicker (different from macro recorder, this just clicks one spot over and over agian at the specified interval)
- [STG3] more advanced easy-hack (will allow for asm to be 'compiled' to bytes in the xml files, rather than needing to do this in CE)
- [STG4] memory watcher (will allow you to watch memory for certain 'strings' and activate some LUA code when that string is found)

The STG above is the 'stage', stage 1 will be released soon (maybe even today if I can get some confirmation from a mod about my points in my last post). Stage 2 will be released shortly after that, followed by 3 and 4.

These are the PLANNED features. Your suggestions for features after release can be sent via the "Help->Suggest a feature" menu. Bug fixes will take priority over any planned features. Bugs can be reported via the "Help->Report Bug" menu. (The menu names are subject to change, but you get the idea).

Literally about 3 hours works untill this is AT stage 1, ready for release... So if you know a mod and want this, get em to view this. But don't go PMing mods (don't wanna **** em off).

Respect.
Old 01/28/2010, 01:29   #72

Sounds awesome! can't wait till the release
Old 01/28/2010, 16:43   #73

Okay, any ProjectRPB chat is moving thread now :P

also there is a pre-release dere xD.
Old 01/31/2010, 23:47   #74

BAnned

You'ha been banned...
when i use RPBSkillSpammer.exe a message says:

You'have been banned

Fatal erro: Cannot redeclare file_put contnts in homepage/15/d2....../skillspammer/index...

but..i havent the dekaron open. I only click on the .exe.. ^^.

Some information about this?? is this program a keyloger?? why is that message n this program??
ty for your information.
Old 01/31/2010, 23:49   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancho View Post
You'ha been banned...
when i use RPBSkillSpammer.exe a message says:

You'have been banned

Fatal erro: Cannot redeclare file_put contnts in homepage/15/d2....../skillspammer/index...

but..i havent the dekaron open. I only click on the .exe.. ^^.

Some information about this?? is this program a keyloger?? why is that message n this program??
ty for your information.

haha sorry, I am fiddling around on my server. If you read this thread totally, it has all the information about what is sent to my server. this isn't a keylogger and you havn't been banned its just a little bug.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
projectrpb, r4000, skill, spam, spammer