Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ProjectRPB - Skill Spammer v1.2.2r (TheBeginning)

Discussion on [Release] ProjectRPB - Skill Spammer v1.2.2r (TheBeginning) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2010, 18:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reporter4000 View Post
The skill spammer will have to option to spam between 1-2000ms in the next release. Hold on tight!
OMG you gonna make my best year XD!!!
Old 01/23/2010, 18:46   #47

cant wait for 1-2000ms man
Old 01/24/2010, 07:33   #48

Old 01/24/2010, 08:47   #49

elite*gold: 20
don't double post , use Edit button
#...
Old 01/24/2010, 17:21   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkofnight View Post
I think it's awesome. The only things that didn't work for me was the paused when you hit "enter" ingame,and it made my turning all jank when I was using the arrow keys.

i need a little more detail than that....
Old 01/24/2010, 22:31   #51

Hmm i donīt get it to work
Can you help me? I started the programm and Dekaron, set the skill options, but my char does nothing.
greetz
Old 01/25/2010, 09:46   #52

Does anyone know how to stop the "skill was stopped" message?
Old 01/25/2010, 11:57   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattakash View Post
Hmm i donīt get it to work
Can you help me? I started the programm and Dekaron, set the skill options, but my char does nothing.
greetz
does the spammer say it attached to dekaron, if it did then there is nothing wrong with the spammer (make sure your turning the set on with ctrl+alt+NUMBER). If it says it cannot attach, then your gonna need to bypass Xigncode (read other posts in this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
Does anyone know how to stop the "skill was stopped" message?
From my experiance the best way of stopping the "skill was stopped" message is to decrease the spam time. That may sound silly, but decreasing the spam time can actually make it spam faster (because the game lags a b*tch when you get that message).
Old 01/25/2010, 15:50   #54

Quote:
does the spammer say it attached to dekaron, if it did then there is nothing wrong with the spammer (make sure your turning the set on with ctrl+alt+NUMBER). If it says it cannot attach, then your gonna need to bypass Xigncode (read other posts in this forum)

From my experiance the best way of stopping the "skill was stopped" message is to decrease the spam time. That may sound silly, but decreasing the spam time can actually make it spam faster (because the game lags a b*tch when you get that message).

I guess I could somewhat agree with that, lowering the spamm time. But not with all skills. I have skills with my mage that spamm over and over again, and every time I hit the skill it says SKill has been stopped, EVERYTIME!!! But goes off up to 5 or 6 times.

EDIT: ok so I took his advice, and actually tested his theory of lowering the spamm time. IT WORKED!! I lowered it just one notch, and it seems to be working much better, killing the boss much faster.

But that being said, I don't have the fastest computer. So if you have a really fast computer, then I am sure it would work at the fast speed, but for me, and probably many others, it spamms better at a slower rate.
Old 01/25/2010, 15:50   #55

Yeah it says it attached to dekaron with bypasser or not i tried both.
What do i have to click on and stuff?(e.g. the mob then ctrl+alt+number? this doesnt work for me)
Old 01/25/2010, 18:11   #56

Quote:
@TDH: For what purpose and where should it click?
It would make it the ultimate application for afk crevice runs. I already have an autoclicker, and coupled with your app its decent, but an all-in-one would be wonderful.

Thanks for your efforts.
Old 01/26/2010, 01:11   #57

Quote:
I tried that with no luck. I'm even getting the message at 1000ms. It's probably my pc or alokens in general.

Also, can you make it multi-client friendly? Hot keys don't work when multiple spammers are open. Thanks.
Old 01/26/2010, 02:59   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstuh View Post
I tried that with no luck. I'm even getting the message at 1000ms. It's probably my pc or alokens in general.

Also, can you make it multi-client friendly? Hot keys don't work when multiple spammers are open. Thanks.
well you will always have that message I am sure, but you can reduce the amount of times it occurs by adjusting the spamm rate to fit your computers needs.
Old 01/26/2010, 12:03   #59

will be adding an auto-clicker.
will be adding multiple client support.
will be adding my own 'ASM' style hack language (similar to cheat-engines bullshit auto-asm) [EDIT: mebbie not yet, but thinking about it... there will be byte support, but maybe no auto-asm :P)

This is gonna be so much more than a skill spammer :P.
This was just a test to see how 'friendly' and 'thankful' the community is these days (i remember the ******** of old days). You passed... Cya in about a week or so with the new tool.
Old 01/26/2010, 12:45   #60

Received Thanks: 3,356
I'll probably get back to Dekaron scene and so I might get a use of this

so.. thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
projectrpb, r4000, skill, spam, spammer