I found that offset with winhex but what should i do to edit the current one with "[ENABLE]
007D7100: //8A 41 08 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 8B 0D
mov al,01
ret //by Drako
[DISABLE]
007D7100:
mov al,[ecx+08]" or just with " //8A 41 08 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 8B 0D" ?
Why, i dont understand that... I understand all hax for Lineage 2 and WoW and other PC MMORPG Games but hax for 2moons/Dekaron i dont understand... I think very smart and imposible for other haxer but that is very hard work... I can defece sites and hax skype, i can more others things but that is really very hard... PLS MORE INFO
PP: Yeah, this is very cool (hack) and i hit "THANKS" but please help me!
damn!!! TUT of global hack and ayori hack!!! 02/18/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies gosh i look everyday at this site no one can post how to used any hack here like ayoris hack or global ok ok i teach you how to used this kind of hack. ok 1st the ayori's hack this is step by step tut ok hope you get it.
>open ayori's hack
>open AR
>window mode is very used and fast to read
>log in
>before you press alt tab look your advance weapon' name and weight
>then hit alt tab
>if you see "Weapon Item" type your weapon's name
>example **** Minus Moskito ****