oh, i would say with this hack working, my summy will get at least 3 levels before i kill oread, haha. I was getting almost 2 levels per Oread, but I think this new edit will give me at least another level.
Plus, 2x is on, so I should level really fast, haha
Not to burst your bubble but it was released a long while back.
But im too lazy to look it up and give the link so nice release XD
i don't think it is, because I did search for it...if it was released, then it is very well hidden, lol
@Waidas: it's actually not too hard to kill him. I just target him and have the spawns all around me and then blast him with AoEs. Kills the hatchlings and I can afk if I turn on AutoIt =D
It goes by the same thing except this guy wasnt using max spawn he was just using 4k.
You guys are bad at searching xD
if you follow that tut, you will only be able to get about 1 mob per second. Try it. Then try mine. I get like 4 or 5 mobs per second, depending on how much lag I have. That's the point of my release.
That tut does the same thing as a vac script in CE.
That tut does not edit the animation, which is what holds back the rapid spawn.