UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots
Discussion on UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
IM trying to reduce the range without making it crash. But I'm leaving for a bit and wont have much time to work on it. If you're lucky someone will find the correct code and post it.
So what does this vac offer? Im new to this so all i read was Auto Pot. If anyone could post up a list of the available hacks you could activate using this vac i would appreciate it. thanks
Take note. 00000064 is hex number = 100 (Decimal) where 000001F4 = 500 (Decimal). If it make you crash a lots, try increase it to 00000320 (Hex).
I don't like crash especially in dungeon, dils gone. So i leave it as it is.
Take note. 00000064 is hex number = 100 (Decimal) where 000001F4 = 500 (Decimal). If it make you crash a lots, try increase it to 00000320 (Hex).
I don't like crash especially in dungeon, dils gone. So i leave it as it is.
non-argo doesn't have that line its in the vac script, but if it does in yours can you please post it?
also that makes the area of you vac bigger not smaller.
Take note. 00000064 is hex number = 100 (Decimal) where 000001F4 = 500 (Decimal). If it make you crash a lots, try increase it to 00000320 (Hex).
I don't like crash especially in dungeon, dils gone. So i leave it as it is.
Edit: Not non-agro code is vac code.
It's ok, it's work, but what I have to write if I want that mobs come even closer? I haven't got any crash now
Whenever i activate the launcher for Gameguard Killer v1.2a (in the unpacked Dekaron_Dekaron which is in the c:\programfiles\acclaim\2moons\bin) it sais to me "can't find file to inject" can u help me please
I'm heading out to my surgery as of tonight so I won't be able to do much testing. But I informed my test monkeys if they find anything anything worth while to post there finds.
This is a good post but hacks been going for a bit good idea a little to late i have been usin same hack for about 2 months lol but nice tutorial but the only thing is you can log in and then insert the code injections i do that so i not vac onmy way to were i going
and seriously i killed a noob wall hacker in e-room so plz if there are retards like that around i find you again lmao